2. Tutt Bryant Group Limited is bound by the Privacy Act and the National Privacy Principles (NNPs).
4. Please note that if at any time we are required by law to release information about you or your organisation, we must co-operate fully.
(a) Acts or practices that are directly related to employee records of current or former employees.
(b) Information that is not personal and cannot be used to identify an individual.
(c) Information about individuals acting in a business capacity. For example a sole trader using their name as the business name.
6. Examples of personal information we collect are as follows: Names, addresses, bank account details, phone/fax numbers, e-mail addresses.
7. In some circumstances the way we provide goods and services could be affected. For example if you did not provide a credit application we would be unable to extend credit facilities.
8. We collect information to enable us to provide high quality goods and services, credit facilities, technical support and to better understand and respond to customer needs.
9. Information is collected by written and electronic means.
10. We also use the information to send you information (either by e-mail or post) that you request. If at any time you receive material that you did not request or do not want to receive such material any more, see (16) below.
11. We also use information to send you material about the goods and services we offer. If at any time you receive material that you did not request or do not want to receive such material any more, see (16) below.
12. We will not sell, rent or trade to third parties any personal information obtained from you unless you consent.
13. Personal information may be provided to related corporate bodies for the purposes of sending you material about the goods and services they offer. If at any time you receive material that you did not request or do not want to receive such material any more, see (16) below.
14. We develop aggregate (ie not individual) reports that incorporate some of the information. The reports are for use by our business partners. However, these reports do not include any personally identifiable information.
15. We have security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse and/or alteration of the information under our control. These security measures are: Employee confidentiality agreements, password security and confidentiality level access to all computer systems, firewall protection for our prime computer system, restricted access to various hard copy filing systems.
16. You have the following options for accessing and modifying information previously provided:
(a) You may gain access to information that we have collected about you, by contacting the person named below. We will not charge you for responding to such a request.
(b) You can make requests to update your personal information by contacting the Privacy Officer
Tutt Bryant Group Limited
67-73 St Hilliers Road
Auburn NSW 2144