Tutt Bryant Heavy Lift & Shift provides logistics support including supply base services from facilities based in Darwin, Muswellbrook, Perth and Karratha. These capabilities complement the division’s heavy lift and transportation services, adding further support to customers in the offshore oil & gas, mining, engineering, industrial and agribusiness sectors.
Key features include:
For customers requiring complete logistics services, Tutt Bryant Heavy Lift & Shift is also able to co-ordinate with third party suppliers and utilise its national network to provide a “one-stop-shop” offering. The combined capabilities of the division ensure cost efficiency and eliminate the need for customers to deal with multiple suppliers.
- Secure fenced-in premises
- Open lay-down areas that can handle all sorts of materials and loads, including oversized ones
- Flood lighting for night work with additional lighting available from portable lighting towers
- Undercover storage including warehousing facilities Manpower and equipment (including access equipment) to handle materials and loads
- Concrete wash pads equipped to handle all types of loads and equipment
- Fully equipped workshops and fitters / mechanics Office space (including demountable buildings) available
- Stringent site safety requirements including site inductions