Similarly to Tutt Bryant’s Corporate team, many within Management at Tutt Bryant have commenced originally within operational roles before progressing through the business into management, bringing with them a wealth of practical knowledge and insights. As such mentoring, progression and personal development is deeply embedded within the culture of Tutt Bryant.
A multi-divisional, predominantly flat-structured and down to earth organisation, each area of operation sees representation on the Group Executive, ensuring relevant representation for every business operation at a leadership level.
Product Supervisor – Power Generation and Renewables
- Build on your passion for mechatronics with real world applications
- Growing team in a great environment
- Comprehensive training across power generation and renewables
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working within a team of professionals, driving success. Are you up for the challenge?
About Tutt Bryant
For over 80 years, Tutt Bryant has contributed to the growth of Australia’s construction, mining and manufacturing industries. From the early introduction of onshore construction equipment manufacturing in Australia to the procurement of equipment for large scale projects. Tutt Bryant Equipment is the leading multi- brand National Distributor of Power Generation, Construction Equipment and Cranes in Australia.
Building on our power generation platform, Tutt Bryant is continuing to develop its product portfolio with Stand Alone Power Systems and complimentary products. The core function of the Product Supervisor role is to procure, develop and market a range of products that delivers a maximum return on investment and meets or exceeds the customer’s needs and expectations. Product Supervisors need to have strong communication and time management skills, good business acumen and be the Tutt Bryant expert for the technical aspects of their products and market knowledge. The ability to ‘make it happen’ and adapt to change is critical.
To support our customers and sales team, the position requires some travel both locally and interstate, to conduct product demonstrations, deliver presentations and provide technical and commissioning support.
The Successful Applicant
Whilst power generation and renewables knowledge will be of advantage, our main priority is to speak with qualified Engineering applicants who have a strong desire to drive innovation in our products. We are looking for a hands on self-starter who is ready to make their mark, this role is suited to a Junior Engineer
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering
- General industry knowledge would be advantageous
- A genuine approach to customers, the ability to listen and understand their business needs
- An understanding of development and delivery of Marketing campaigns
- Ability to work cross functionally & collaborate to deliver on results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively engage
Besides a strong base salary, this position comes with growth opportunities, laptop, smart phone and other relevant tools of the trade. You will be part of a vibrant and talented team, work in an innovative & supportive environment and enjoy the benefits that come with working at Tutt Bryant Equipment including:
- A great place to work – the word ‘family’ encompasses who we are and how we do business
- Ongoing learning & development to meet your professional development needs
- A culture that encourages work / life balance
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for you and your family