Corporate, Finance & IT
A large group of business professionals make up Tutt Bryant’s Corporate, Finance and IT teams, known as ‘Group’. Working within a complex, multi-divisional structure, a broad variety of responsibilities and roles can be found across all levels of the organisation.
Tutt Bryant’s professionals have joined group with a variety of backgrounds, some bringing experience from other regions and industries, with many starting their careers in operational roles, then progressing through mentoring and further study into corporate and business management.
Our teams are diverse and include, but are not limited to:
- Corporate Development
- Quality Assurance
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Industrial Relations
- Information Systems and Technology
- Corporate Administration
- Corporate Head Office
- General Accounting Duties
- $55,000 – $60,000 pa + Superannuation and Income Protection
Tutt Bryant Group is a multi-divisional Industrial Services Organisation that has national presence with its 3 operating divisions.
Based in its corporate office in Sydney Olympic Park, we are seeking a General Accountant with 3 years relevant experience.
The ideal candidate will hold a relevant bachelor’s degree coupled with 3 years relevant experience in a corporate environment.
The role encompasses:
- Assisting in the formulation of budgetary and accounting policies;
- Preparing financial statements for presentation to a wide audience from Board to Management;
- Assisting with the maintenance of the General Ledger and appropriate Journal entries;
- Examining operating costs against income and expenditure;
- Ensuring accuracy and compliance of information contained in financial reports against statutory requirements;
- Assist in the preparation of Tax Returns for the organisation;
- Ensuring internal controls are maintained; and
- Assisting with the continued development and improvement of accounting systems within the business.
Interested applicants, should apply by sending a detailed resume and cover letter.
Tutt Bryant Group is an equal opportunity employer.