Corporate, Finance & IT
A large group of business professionals make up Tutt Bryant’s Corporate, Finance and IT teams, known as ‘Group’. Working within a complex, multi-divisional structure, a broad variety of responsibilities and roles can be found across all levels of the organisation.
Tutt Bryant’s professionals have joined group with a variety of backgrounds, some bringing experience from other regions and industries, with many starting their careers in operational roles, then progressing through mentoring and further study into corporate and business management.
Our teams are diverse and include, but are not limited to:
- Corporate Development
- Quality Assurance
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Industrial Relations
- Information Systems and Technology
- Corporate Administration
Accounts & Billing Officer
- Autonomous Role
- Muswellbrook, NSW Hunter Valley based
- Salary negotiable (based on experience)
Tutt Bryant is a multi-divisional organisation operating in Equipment Distribution, General Equipment Hire, Crane Hire, Specialised Lifting and Heavy Transportation. As part of a national organisation Tutt Bryant have several operational businesses situated across Australia. With a Crane Hire operation based in Muswellbrook, Tutt Bryant is seeking an experienced Accounts & Billing Officer to take charge of the operations billing function.
Reporting to the Administration Manager, as the Accounts & Billing Officer, you will enjoy a varied role supporting both the operational and finance/administration functions of the Muswellbrook branch. You will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Daily customer billing and follow up of billing related queries
- Managing major customer billing requirements including entry of billing data into customer portals
- Liaison with the Credit Department on outstanding customer accounts and follow up on customer queries
- Daily and weekly payroll timesheet preparation
- General administrative support
- Ability to work autonomously
- To be considered for the role, you must have strong accounts and administration experience.
- Payroll experience would be an advantage.
You must also possess:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with people at all levels across the business
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Hands on experience with spreadsheets and operating ERP software
- Ability to prioritise and organise tasks in order to meet deadlines.
- Possess a proactive approach to work
- A strong team spirit and work ethic
Applications must be accompanied by a suitable covering letter concisely articulating your suitability for this role. To apply, please write to the attention of the Human Resources Manager.