Corporate, Finance & IT
A large group of business professionals make up Tutt Bryant’s Corporate, Finance and IT teams, known as ‘Group’. Working within a complex, multi-divisional structure, a broad variety of responsibilities and roles can be found across all levels of the organisation.
Tutt Bryant’s professionals have joined group with a variety of backgrounds, some bringing experience from other regions and industries, with many starting their careers in operational roles, then progressing through mentoring and further study into corporate and business management.
Our teams are diverse and include, but are not limited to:
- Corporate Development
- Quality Assurance
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Industrial Relations
- Information Systems and Technology
- Corporate Administration
Accounts Payable Officer
Tutt Bryant Equipment is Australia’s leading multi franchised National Distributor of civil construction equipment in Australia. The business focus is on sales and marketing activities of our Product Portfolio, well supported by Spare Parts, Servicing and Maintenance departments
An opportunity currently exists for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to work within the National Administration office located at Chester Hill. Reporting to the Management & Systems Accountant this role is part of a small finance team of 5 staff.
Good communication and people skills are important to this position together with a willingness to provide timely and pro-active services to the wider branch network within the Company. The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate an ability to interact with suppliers and staff at all levels within the Company, exercise problem solving skills and seek continuous improvement in systems and processes.
Responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
- Reconciling creditor’s invoices against monthly statements,
- Performing data entry of accounts payable and set up of periodical payments,
- Professional handling of creditor account enquiries,
- Archiving records, scanning and photocopying
- Provide back up to the Overseas Accounts Payable function
- Contribution to improvements in policy, procedures and processes; and
- Providing accounting support to the Finance team as and when required
The successful applicant will have significant experience, extensive knowledge of accounts payable processes and systems and possess the following attributes :
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal,
- An enthusiastic can do attitude,
- Reliable and punctual attendance,
- Accuracy and proficiency in high volume data entry,
- Ability to build good relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Exposure to foreign currency transactions would be an advantage,
- Experience using Microsoft office suite essential,
- Experience using Infor M3 would be an advantage; and
- The ability to work unsupervised.
Further information regarding Tutt Bryant Equipment can be obtained by visiting the Company’s website: www.tuttbryant.com.au
If you believe that you possess the necessary attributes to fulfill the above mentioned role, apply online now or alternatively send your resume to the Management & Systems Accountant, Tutt Bryant Equipment at Locked Bag 11, Chester Hill NSW 2142. Applicants must include a covering letter with your resume if you wish to be considered.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.