Corporate, Finance & IT
A large group of business professionals make up Tutt Bryant’s Corporate, Finance and IT teams, known as ‘Group’. Working within a complex, multi-divisional structure, a broad variety of responsibilities and roles can be found across all levels of the organisation.
Tutt Bryant’s professionals have joined group with a variety of backgrounds, some bringing experience from other regions and industries, with many starting their careers in operational roles, then progressing through mentoring and further study into corporate and business management.
Our teams are diverse and include, but are not limited to:
- Corporate Development
- Quality Assurance
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Industrial Relations
- Information Systems and Technology
- Corporate Administration
Applications Analyst (Maternity Leave 15 Month Contract) – Dynamics AX
Tutt Bryant Group Limited is a multi-divisional organisation operating in Equipment Distribution, General Equipment Hire, Crane Hire and Specialist Lift. The Heavy Lift & Shift Division requires an experienced person to provide direction and support for their Dynamics AX user group.
This full-time 15-month maternity leave role will be working as the Analyst for our Heavy Lift & Shift Division. You will enjoy a varied role with the opportunity to utilise your skills and experience. Reporting to the Business Applications Manager as part of a professional team you will work with other IT team members, business leaders, consultants, and end users in coordinating and developing solutions within the Dynamics AX ERP environment from concept through to implementation and support. Your duties will include:
- Work with key stakeholders to deliver key business objectives
- Gather, understand and document business processes
- Coordinate the day to day support responsibilities of AX across the Group.
- Identify system gaps, and where required prepare functional design documentation
- Implement configuration changes as necessary to the AX environment
- Manage or oversee projects to ensure that project deadlines are met and that results are in line with expectations.
- Monitor and report to management the status of project efforts, anticipating and identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions as required.
- Facilitate and /or conduct training where required.
- Prepare and assist with system and user acceptance test plans, scripts and testing.
- Review and analyse business processes, re-engineer as necessary to improve efficiency, effectiveness and/or usability using strategic analysis techniques and process models.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with Dynamics AX (2012 R3 preferably)
- Having worked with IDMS Annata will be highly regarded
- Have a sound understanding and / or experience in accounting functions
- Be a self-starter with a hands-on approach
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with people at all levels across the business.
- Possess a strong team spirit and professional work ethic.
- Strong documentation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and deliver plans and requirements to users
- Provide training in structured classes and on an ad hoc (one on one) basis
- SQL skills with some exposure to Microsoft BI stack including SSRS & Power BI is highly desirable
- Exposure with X++ coding is desirable
- Excellent problem identification / problem resolution ability.
Applications must be accompanied by a suitable covering letter setting out why you believe you would be successful in this role and your reasons for pursuing this opportunity. You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job. To apply, please write to the attention of the Human Resources Manager and click the “apply for this job” button below.