With the challenges of servicing remote sites, a diverse range of equipment, climates and supported industries, Tutt Bryant’s maintenance, engineering and logistics teams are offered a great deal of opportunities, as well as some exciting challenges along the way.
Working in a mix of branch locations, field service and on fixed term project sites, Tutt Bryant’s teams are provided with a wide variety of and exposure to Nationally significant projects, as well as opportunities to service and support some of the most cutting-edge equipment in Australia.
Maintenance, Engineering and Logistics within Tutt Bryant offers opportunities for:
Mechanical Engineers and Mechanic Tradespersons
Equipment and Workshop Technicians
Freight & Import Specialists
Warehousing and Stores
Specialist Lifting Professionals
Project Engineers and Managers
Automotive Electrician – Cranes
Tutt Bryant Equipment is the National distributor of Sany Cranes and is seeking an Automotive Electrician to join its team, based in South Guildford Western Australia.
We are seeking a technically competent and experienced Automotive Electrician specialising in crawler and mobile cranes that is looking for a long term position with a market leader to assist in the expansion of our national business, with a base in Western Australia. Your ability to understand the technical aspects of cranes and the ability to diagnose and rectify problems is a key to your success in this role.
The skills and experience required for this role include:
- Equivalent Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology with a minimum of 2 years on the job experience with mobile and crawler cranes;
- Using test and diagnostic equipment to locate electrical and electronic malfunctions;
- Dismantling and removing electrical and electronic assemblies and components;
- Installing electrical equipment and electronic components in mobile and crawler cranes;
- Connecting power-operated equipment and accessories to power supplies;
- Adjusting engine control systems and timing;
- Testing and replacing defective alternators, generators, voltage regulators and stater motors;
- Repairing and replacing faulty ignition and electrical wiring; and
- Identifying and replacing defective parts such as fuses, lamps and switches.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer including a salary range of $65,000 to $70,000 plus income protection insurance, ongoing training and development as well as tool of trade items.
Tutt Bryant Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.