Corporate, Finance & IT
A large group of business professionals make up Tutt Bryant’s Corporate, Finance and IT teams, known as ‘Group’. Working within a complex, multi-divisional structure, a broad variety of responsibilities and roles can be found across all levels of the organisation.
Tutt Bryant’s professionals have joined group with a variety of backgrounds, some bringing experience from other regions and industries, with many starting their careers in operational roles, then progressing through mentoring and further study into corporate and business management.
Our teams are diverse and include, but are not limited to:
- Corporate Development
- Quality Assurance
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Industrial Relations
- Information Systems and Technology
- Corporate Administration
Tutt Bryant Group Limited is a multi-Divisional organisation operating in Equipment Distribution, General Equipment Hire, Crane Hire and Specialist Lift. Whilst this is a group level role, the initial primary focus will be working with the Equipment Distribution Division to progress the current Salesforce CRM implementation then turning attention to a future ERP Project.
The Business Analyst will work with various stakeholders across the Divisions to gather and document business requirements, understand the business model and processes, and drive to design solutions and resolve any implementation issues. The role is required to support development efforts throughout the entire Software Delivery Lifecycle [SDLC], and participate in training, documentation, and knowledge transfer activities. This is a user-facing role, requiring the successful candidate to build strong relationships with the Divisions and project teams and act as the first point of contact with senior management and subject matter experts.
The role is varied, but some of your day-to-day activities might include:
- Working with business stakeholders to elicit, define, and document business requirements
- Working with our IT Team to ensure clarity on business requirements and business context, and agreement on acceptance criteria
- Assisting with the implementation of our technology solutions
- Manage the documentation review and approval process with the business
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- 3+ years’ experience in a prior business analyst role or similar, with relevant tertiary qualifications highly favourable
- Experience with various CRM and ERP technologies
- Experience in Sales and Marketing cycle management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Critical thinking skills – asking the right questions and getting to the root of the problem
- Developed problem-solving skills
- User flow or process mapping skills.
- Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated organisational skills with the ability to focus and prioritise workload
- Comfortable working collaboratively as part of a distributed team in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with initiative and a flexible approach
- Motivated to learn and approach situations with an open mind
- Familiar with different kinds of business analysis techniques
- Strong computer skills with competency in general IT
- Prior experience with Salesforce would be highly regarded
Applications must be accompanied by a suitable covering letter setting out why you believe you would be successful in this role and your reasons for pursuing this opportunity. You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job. To apply, please write to the attention of the Human Resources Manager and click the “apply for this job” button below. For more information on Tutt Bryant Group Limited please go to www.tuttbryant.com.au