With sales roles as unique as the equipment we carry, our teams range from Business Development to Account Management, After Sales, Product Management, Technical Sales, Equipment Sales, Tender Officers, Sales Managers and Sales Support, in National, State and local territories.
Coming from a variety of backgrounds including trades, services, government, defence, fleet management and technical, Tutt Bryant sales professionals are provided with extensive training from local and international product specialists, supported with internal marketing, product managers and additional resources.
Tutt Bryant are always accepting applications for our Sales teams. Apply here or view our positions currently vacant.
Crushing & Screening Equipment Account Manager – VIC / TAS
Tutt Bryant Equipment, the National distributor of Metso Lokotrack Crushing & Screening Equipment seeks a professional Account Manager to join their team, based in Melbourne.
Key attributes for success in this role ideally include extensive knowledge of the crushing industry with excellent solution selling sales skills. You will need to be professional and well presented in dealing with a broad customer base. Operational crushing experience, territory management, strong communication and negotiation skills, as well as sound computer skills, will be viewed favourably.
Duties and Responsibilities
The general responsibilities of the role are;
- Prospect for new business opportunities to promote Metso equipment sales
- Establish relationships with new customers and maintain contact with existing customers to ensure consideration when equipment purchase decisions are imminent.
- Provide weekly updates on current prospects, lost sales and market information to the BDM
- Bring other TBG staff into opportunities to maximise TBG sales/rent wherever possible
- Hands on management of the sale – delivery process for the customer including; working with service/parts teams to ensure correct/timely equipment preparation and accompany commissioning staff to hand over the machine to the client.
- Develop technical proficiency on Metso equipment, consumables and Bruno simulation to complement good sales techniques.
- Maintain a high profile at industry events including attendance at a minimum 4 Industry events in your respective territories, per annum.
- Prospect for and risk assess potential candidates, equipment Hire to Buy or Rent opportunities in the following order of preference
- Hire to buy to qualified customer with a purchase of the unit
- Long term rent (preferably 6months+) without likely purchase
- Short term rent
- Trial for Demo
- Be the main point of contact for your customers to ensure that the other departments within TBE/TBG are performing accordingly if required.
The role requires the following minimum competencies;
- Mandatory minimum of 5 years’ experience with crushing and screening, mineral processing/ quarry operations and/or
- Minimum 5 years’ crushing and screening equipment sales experience
- The ability to develop call plans and sales strategies for your territory
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to establish rapport with potential customers
- Good written communication and sound computer skills
- Details knowledge of the crushing industry
- Proven solution selling skills.
- Professionalism and well presented
- Experienced in territory management and negotiation
- Proven ability to sell a premium product
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, focused, energetic and results-driven individual, keen to make a long term commitment to the position. The ability to communicate the long term value of a premium product is paramount.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, which includes a fully maintained company vehicle and lucrative, uncapped commission structure on equipment sales.
Applicants are encouraged to submit their application complete with CV to:
Metso Business Development Manager,
Tutt Bryant Equipment
10-14 Ashover Road Rocklea, QLD 4106
Tutt Bryant Group Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.