With sales roles as unique as the equipment we carry, our teams range from Business Development to Account Management, After Sales, Product Management, Technical Sales, Equipment Sales, Tender Officers, Sales Managers and Sales Support, in National, State and local territories.
Coming from a variety of backgrounds including trades, services, government, defence, fleet management and technical, Tutt Bryant sales professionals are provided with extensive training from local and international product specialists, supported with internal marketing, product managers and additional resources.
Tutt Bryant are always accepting applications for our Sales teams. Apply here or view our positions currently vacant.
Crushing & Screening Equipment Technical Sales Representative – NSW
Tutt Bryant Equipment the National distributor of Metso Lokotrack Crushing & Screening Equipment seeks a professional Technical Sales Representative to join their team, based in Sydney New South Wales.
We are seeking a results driven and confident Technical Sales Representative looking for a stable, long term position with a market leader to improve and further expand our NSW business. Your ability to communicate the long term value of a premium product will be paramount.
The skills and experience required for this role include;
- Relevant bachelor’s degree ideally in Engineering or a related discipline (or a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience)
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of the crushing industry with excellent solution selling sales skills
- Operational crushing experience
- Demonstrated territory management and adept at dealing with a broad customer base
- Professionally presented with strong communication and negotiation skills
- Sound computer skills will be highly regarded
An attractive remuneration package including a salary range of $95,000 – $100,000 (dependent on experience), a fully maintained company vehicle and lucrative, uncapped commission structure will be offered to the successful candidate.
Tutt Bryant Group Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.