With the challenges of servicing remote sites, a diverse range of equipment, climates and supported industries, Tutt Bryant’s maintenance, engineering and logistics teams are offered a great deal of opportunities, as well as some exciting challenges along the way.
Working in a mix of branch locations, field service and on fixed term project sites, Tutt Bryant’s teams are provided with a wide variety of and exposure to Nationally significant projects, as well as opportunities to service and support some of the most cutting-edge equipment in Australia.
Maintenance, Engineering and Logistics within Tutt Bryant offers opportunities for:
Mechanical Engineers and Mechanic Tradespersons
Equipment and Workshop Technicians
Freight & Import Specialists
Warehousing and Stores
Specialist Lifting Professionals
Project Engineers and Managers
Diesel Fitter (Mackay Worksop)
Tutt Bryant Hire is one of Australia’s largest Equipment Hire companies and part of the Tutt Bryant Group. We are a growing organisation with modern equipment which encompasses a complete range of Earthmoving, access and general hire equipment.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, the position entails preparing machines for hire, undertaking repairs and servicing within a dynamic and vibrant mechanical workshop environment.
The role ideally suits someone who has previous hands on experience within the hire industry.
Ideal experience for this position:
- Trade qualified diesel fitter or similar
- Previous experience with equipment hire or similar industry;
- Strong diagnostic skills with Mechanical, Hydraulic, auto electrical and Heavy Vehicles
- Demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude towards all tasks that present themselves
- Work efficiently as part of a strong team
- Possess the ability to think on their feet
- High level organisation skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Possess good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have a strong commitment to OH&S and QA systems.
- Current forklift licence or ability to obtain one.
Ability to work harmoniously in a team environment with minimum supervision and within specific time frames would be required.
If you fit the criteria and are looking for a position with a genuine career path then forward your written applications to the Branch Manager. You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job. We would like to thank you for interest in a position with Tutt Bryant Group. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that unsolicited applications from agencies will not be accepted for this position.