With the challenges of servicing remote sites, a diverse range of equipment, climates and supported industries, Tutt Bryant’s maintenance, engineering and logistics teams are offered a great deal of opportunities, as well as some exciting challenges along the way.
Working in a mix of branch locations, field service and on fixed term project sites, Tutt Bryant’s teams are provided with a wide variety of and exposure to Nationally significant projects, as well as opportunities to service and support some of the most cutting-edge equipment in Australia.
Maintenance, Engineering and Logistics within Tutt Bryant offers opportunities for:
Mechanical Engineers and Mechanic Tradespersons
Equipment and Workshop Technicians
Freight & Import Specialists
Warehousing and Stores
Specialist Lifting Professionals
Project Engineers and Managers
Diesel Motor Mechanic – Field Service
- Multi Franchised Distributor of Earthmoving and Construction Equipment
- High Quality Team of Professional Technicians
- Campbellfield Base
- $72,000 – $84,000 per annum base (depending on experience)
Tutt Bryant Equipment is Australia’s leading multi franchised National Distributor of earthmoving, construction equipment and cranes, providing the sales, service, maintenance and parts through its national network of branches.
Working for the Business Units Campbellfield Branch, this position will be responsible for providing both inhouse and field repair and maintenance support to a client base of Excavators, Wheel Loaders, Skid Steer Loaders, Compaction and associated Earthmoving Equipment.
The essential tasks of this role include:
- detecting and diagnosing mechanical and electrical faults in engines and parts
- dismantling and removing engine assemblies, transmissions, steering mechanisms and other components, and checking parts
- repairing and replacing worn and defective parts and reassembling mechanical components, and referring to service manuals as needed
- performing scheduled maintenance services, such as oil changes, lubrications and engine tune-ups, to achieve smoother running of vehicles and ensure compliance with pollution regulations
- reassembling engines and parts after being repaired
- testing and adjusting mechanical parts after being repaired for proper performance
- diagnosing and testing parts with the assistance of computers
- may inspect vehicles and issue roadworthiness certificates or detail work required to achieve roadworthiness
The skills and experience required to be successful include:
- AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV; or at least three  years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification;
- In addition, the applicant must have two  years of relevant work experience on top of the above skills/experience.
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent Time Management
- Good Communication and Literacy
- Valid Drivers Licence
- White Card (Construction Industry)
- Forklift Licence.
In return Tutt Bryant Equipment provides:
- Excellent Working Conditions and Team Orientated Work Environment
- Fully Maintained field service vehicle, mobile phone, overalls, safety boots and uniform
Importantly, you will be provided with initial and ongoing product specific training from specialists both internally and from overseas principals.
If you have the above qualities, please press the “Apply Now” button to express your interest in this exceptional career opportunity.