Corporate, Finance & IT
A large group of business professionals make up Tutt Bryant’s Corporate, Finance and IT teams, known as ‘Group’. Working within a complex, multi-divisional structure, a broad variety of responsibilities and roles can be found across all levels of the organisation.
Tutt Bryant’s professionals have joined group with a variety of backgrounds, some bringing experience from other regions and industries, with many starting their careers in operational roles, then progressing through mentoring and further study into corporate and business management.
Our teams are diverse and include, but are not limited to:
- Corporate Development
- Quality Assurance
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Industrial Relations
- Information Systems and Technology
- Corporate Administration
ERP Support Analyst
Tutt Bryant Group Limited is a multi-divisional organisation operating in Equipment Distribution, General Equipment Hire, Crane Hire and Specialist Lift. The General Hire Division requires an experienced person to provide direction and support for their Baseplan ERP user group.
As the Support Analyst for our general hire division you will enjoy a varied role with the opportunity to utilise your skill and experience. Reporting to the Business Applications Manager as part of a professional team you will work with other IT team members, business management, consultants, BAs and end users in developing and supporting solutions within the Baseplan ERP environment. Based out of the Granville NSW or Laverton VIC offices, your duties will include:
- Working with key stakeholders to deliver key business objectives.
- Coordinating the day to day support responsibilities of Baseplan ERP across the Group.
- Identifying system gaps and where required preparing functional design documentation.
- Participating in, managing and/or overseeing projects to ensure that project deadlines are met and that results are in line with expectations.
- Monitoring and reporting to management the status of project efforts, anticipating and identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions as required.
- Facilitating and /or conducting training where required.
- Preparing and assisting with system and user acceptance test plans, scripts and testing.
- Identify opportunities and deliver improvements across the business through application of process improvement methodologies and innovative thinking.
The Candidate Should have
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with an ERP system
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels across the business
- Preferable to have some experience with Baseplan ERP
- Strong SQL skills/experience
- Desirable to have worked with the Microsoft stack – including demonstrated SharePoint and Power BI
- Exposure to reporting platforms such as Crystal Reports and SSRS are highly desirable
- Exposure with other ERP or CRM systems is desirable
- Ability to elicit, understand and document business processes
- A sound understanding and / or experience in distribution and accounting functions is required
- Should be a self-starter with a hands-on approach
- Possess a strong team spirit and professional work ethic
- Strong documentation skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and deliver plans and requirements to functional users and provide training in structured classes and on an ad hoc (one on one) basis
- Excellent problem identification / problem resolution ability
- Ability to multitask with strong time management and organisational skills
- Displays a commitment to quality and applying a thorough approach to their work
- Systems and Management Accounting experience background highly desirable
Applications must be accompanied by a suitable covering letter setting out why you believe you would be successful in this role and your reasons for pursuing this opportunity. You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job. To apply, please write to the attention of the Human Resources Manager and click the “apply for this job” button below. For more information on Tutt Bryant Group Limited please go to www.tuttbryant.com.au