With the challenges of servicing remote sites, a diverse range of equipment, climates and supported industries, Tutt Bryant’s maintenance, engineering and logistics teams are offered a great deal of opportunities, as well as some exciting challenges along the way.
Working in a mix of branch locations, field service and on fixed term project sites, Tutt Bryant’s teams are provided with a wide variety of and exposure to Nationally significant projects, as well as opportunities to service and support some of the most cutting-edge equipment in Australia.
Maintenance, Engineering and Logistics within Tutt Bryant offers opportunities for:
Mechanical Engineers and Mechanic Tradespersons
Equipment and Workshop Technicians
Freight & Import Specialists
Warehousing and Stores
Specialist Lifting Professionals
Project Engineers and Managers
Experienced Parts Interpreter – Construction Equipment
- Full Time
- Based at our workshop in South Granville
- Factory certified training
Why work for Tutt Bryant?
“The most important reason why you would want to deal with TBE is because of our staff. The people who work here every day you can talk to each and every one of them.” Simon Davies, General Manager.
Tutt Bryant Equipment (TBE) is Australia’s leading importer and national distributor of civil construction & earthmoving equipment, with a driving ethos of customer care based upon the provision of high-quality equipment, parts and services. Operating within the wider Group, Tutt Bryant Equipment has the support of and full access to the corporate resources of Tutt Bryant Group Limited, who consider our network of employees as family members. As such, whether you operate in the field or at one of our many branches you should all share in the provision of Tutt Bryant’s benefits, with discounts to services and accommodation through our employee benefits program. With branches Australia wide, the opportunities to grow within the Tutt Bryant Group are boundless.
What you will be doing:
- Always working safely to ensure your personal safety and that of our trading partners
- Supporting our Service Department by accurately interpreting parts for breakdown and service operations
- Locating stock in our inventory programme and allocating stock to work orders
- Creating parts quotations for detailed repairs
- Assisting our retail parts team with walk-in customers
- Ensuring all required parts are consolidated daily and located for collection by our mechanics
- Providing assistance for other TBE parts teams around Australia.
The person we’re looking for will have:
- Worked in a similar position within the heavy machinery industry, or an allied trade
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Excellent attentional to detail
- Computer proficient
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Enjoy working in a small team environment
- Desire to learn new systems and suggest improvements where necessary
- Living in south western Sydney would be an advantage but not a deal breaker
If this sounds like you, please apply online now by submitting your resume.