With the challenges of servicing remote sites, a diverse range of equipment, climates and supported industries, Tutt Bryant’s maintenance, engineering and logistics teams are offered a great deal of opportunities, as well as some exciting challenges along the way.
Working in a mix of branch locations, field service and on fixed term project sites, Tutt Bryant’s teams are provided with a wide variety of and exposure to Nationally significant projects, as well as opportunities to service and support some of the most cutting-edge equipment in Australia.
Maintenance, Engineering and Logistics within Tutt Bryant offers opportunities for:
Mechanical Engineers and Mechanic Tradespersons
Equipment and Workshop Technicians
Freight & Import Specialists
Warehousing and Stores
Specialist Lifting Professionals
Project Engineers and Managers
Field Service Technician – Diesel Mechanic
Tutt Bryant Equipment is Australia’s leading multi franchised National Distributor of construction and earthmoving equipment for global brands such as Yanmar, Sumitomo, Metso and BOMAG. We provide sales, service, maintenance, and parts through our national network of branches.
Working for the business unit across our Dandenong and Campbellfield branches, this position will be responsible for providing both inhouse and field repair, plus maintenance support to a client base of Excavators, Wheel Loaders, Skid Steer Loaders, Compaction and associated Earthmoving Equipment.
The essential tasks of this role include:
- Onsite mechanical and electrical troubleshooting
- Repair and maintenance on engine assemblies, transmissions, hydraulics, and other machine-based components
- Utilising modern technology during testing procedures
- Managing and maintaining service records for client machinery
- Provide technical advice & support to customers and other service technicians as required
- Ability to read CAD engineer drawings and hydraulic schematics.
- Perform preventative maintenance
The skills and experience required to be successful include:
- A fully qualified Diesel Technician with 2 years practical experience
- High level problem solving and diagnostic skills
- Ability to work autonomously and maximise efficiency
- A high standard of teamwork and intercompany relationships
- Excellent communication skills and customer service
- Valid Victorian driver’s licence
- Forklift licence preferred but not essential
- A commitment to safety, health and environment procedures
In return Tutt Bryant Equipment provides:
- Excellent hourly rate with regular overtime – Permanent position.
- Good team environment with a strong company culture and values.
- Fully maintained field service vehicle, laptop, mobile phone and uniform
- Career progression opportunities to support your employment goals
- Importantly, you will be provided with initial and ongoing product specific training from specialists both internally and from overseas principals.
Tutt Bryant is seeking the right candidate for immediate start, commencing with inhouse and on the job training. If you have the above qualities, please press the “Apply Now” button to express your interest in this exceptional career opportunity.