Corporate, Finance & IT
A large group of business professionals make up Tutt Bryant’s Corporate, Finance and IT teams, known as ‘Group’. Working within a complex, multi-divisional structure, a broad variety of responsibilities and roles can be found across all levels of the organisation.
Tutt Bryant’s professionals have joined group with a variety of backgrounds, some bringing experience from other regions and industries, with many starting their careers in operational roles, then progressing through mentoring and further study into corporate and business management.
Our teams are diverse and include, but are not limited to:
- Corporate Development
- Quality Assurance
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Industrial Relations
- Information Systems and Technology
- Corporate Administration
Full Time Credit Controller
- Large Public Company
- Head Office – Sydney Olympic Park, NSW
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and highly experienced Credit Controller to work in a pleasant work environment with a professional team.
Tutt Bryant Group Limited is a multi-divisional organisation with operations throughout Australia operating in Equipment Distribution, General Equipment Hire and Crane Hire. The Group has achieved significant growth both through acquisition and organically.
The Head Office located at Sydney Olympic Park requires a full time Credit Controller for its team. Reporting to the National Credit Manager this role will encompass but is not limited to the following duties:
- collection and Management of debtor accounts in accordance with Company Credit Policy
- providing monthly management reports of account status
- daily receipts allocations and banking
- managing month end close-off and reporting
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate an ability to be professional, pro-active and service focused and to interact with staff at all levels within the Company.
To be successful in this role it is expected the applicant will have many years of experience in Accounts Receivable and have extensive knowledge of credit control systems and key credit drivers. The ideal candidate will also be able to demonstrate:
- excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- an enthusiastic can-do attitude
- good problem-solving skills
- reliable and punctual attendance
- the ability to work unsupervised
- a good telephone technique
- experience in using Microsoft Excel and ERP systems
Further information regarding Tutt Bryant Group Limited can be obtained by visiting the Company’s website: www.tuttbryant.com.au
If you wish your application to be considered, a suitable covering letter must accompany your resume clearly setting out the reasons you are seeking this position and why you believe you would be successful in this role.
To apply please write to Human Resources Manager and click “apply now” button below.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.