Corporate, Finance & IT
A large group of business professionals make up Tutt Bryant’s Corporate, Finance and IT teams, known as ‘Group’. Working within a complex, multi-divisional structure, a broad variety of responsibilities and roles can be found across all levels of the organisation.
Tutt Bryant’s professionals have joined group with a variety of backgrounds, some bringing experience from other regions and industries, with many starting their careers in operational roles, then progressing through mentoring and further study into corporate and business management.
Our teams are diverse and include, but are not limited to:
- Corporate Development
- Quality Assurance
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Industrial Relations
- Information Systems and Technology
- Corporate Administration
IT Support Officer
Tutt Bryant Group Limited is a multi-divisional organisation operating in Equipment Distribution, General Equipment Hire, Crane Hire and Specialist Lift Services. The Group is seeking an experienced IT Support Officer to join the IT Infrastructure support team.
Reporting to the CIO, you will enjoy a varied role with the opportunity to utilise your skill and experience as part of a professional team. You will interact and provide assistance to users across all divisions of Tutt Bryant.
This role is responsible for providing Level 1 & 2 IT support and assisting with system and user administration and company infrastructure and services. Based out of South Guildford WA, your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical support across the group and responding in a timely manner to requests and technical issues
- Installing and troubleshooting desktop/printer, hardware, networking and software problems on a day-to-day basis and perform maintenance on Windows Desktop Environments, Information Database & Asset Systems
- Deploy SOE image (Standard Operating Environment) to new computers and ensure that the SOE image is updated on a regular basis
- Provide routine systems administration of IT systems including user setup, system monitoring, security patching and backups
- Ensure operating systems are patched, software deployed and computers are appropriately audited and maintained
- Maintain and keep an IT Asset register
- Support regional offices staff and IT infrastructure through remote access and branch visits.
- User account management
- Organising repair’s and replacements of IT / telephony equipment
- Interact and maintain vendor relationships for procurement and support
- Creating and maintaining IT process and procedures
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in IT Service Desk, Helpdesk and Desktop Support or similar roles
- Must have experience with the Microsoft stack including Active Directory, Windows 10, Office 365
- Excellent Customer Service and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with people at all levels across the business
- Strong documentation skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Possess a strong team spirit and professional work ethic
- Should be a self-starter with a hands-on approach
- Excellent problem identification / problem resolution ability
- Ability to multitask with strong time management and organisational skills
- Displays a commitment to quality and applying a thorough approach to their work
Applications must be accompanied by a suitable covering letter setting out why you believe you would be successful in this role and your reasons for pursuing this opportunity
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
To apply, please write to the attention of the Human Resources Manager and click the “apply for this job” button below.
For more information on Tutt Bryant Group Limited please go to www.tuttbryant.com.au