Fleet & Equipment Specialists
As a group of dynamic, customer-focused individuals from diverse backgrounds, Tutt Bryant’s Fleet and Equipment Specialists are the team behind the reliability, performance and longevity of the equipment Tutt Bryant sells and also operates.
Whether it’s coordinating the daily logistics of on-hire and off-hire at our branches, procurement planning for new additions to Australia’s largest crawler crane fleet, the delivery and commissioning of new crushing and screening equipment on client’s sites, or operations management of specialised transport projects, Tutt Bryant’s Fleet and Equipment Specialists are always on the forefront of providing exceptional service, ensuring the job at hand is carried out in a professional and economic manner.
METSO FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN – DIESEL MECHANIC
- Work within a team of over 200 professionals across 23 branches nationally
- Ongoing growth and development opportunities throughout the Tutt Bryant Group
- Established company dating back over 80 years
Originating in 1938, Tutt Bryant Group has been known for quality, professionalism, and innovation in the construction and heavy equipment industry. Today, Tutt Bryant operates nationally with diverse capabilities, providing equipment sales and hire, spare parts, service, and engineering solutions to Australia’s construction, mining, and trade sectors.
Metso Outotec, a global frontrunner in sustainable technologies , end to end solutions and services for aggrgates, with Tutt Bryant Equipment as an Australian distributor, creates a unique workplace. Together, we offer a more robust platform for growth and innovation by combining the strengths of both organisations’.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical liaison services between customers and product divisions.
- Provide hands-on mechanical service work in the field to Tutt Bryant Equipment Metso Outotec customers.
- Perform technical evaluations and analyse equipment and machine component failures.
- Install and commission systems, machinery and associated spare parts and wear material components.
- Train and inform customers in maintenance and service of products.
- Provide field trip reports in accordance with company standards.
- Develop and implement service objectives and action plans with the Service Manager.
- Manage projects from time to time, ensuring that Metso Outotec quality standards and objectives are being met.
The skills and experience required to be successful include:
- 3 – 7 years of experience in field service within Earthmoving and/or the Mining Industry.
- High level problem solving and diagnostic skills
- Ability to work autonomously and maximise efficiency
- A high standard of teamwork and intercompany relationships
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as parts manuals, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service
- Valid Victorian driver’s licence
- Forklift licence preferred but not essential
- A commitment to safety, health and environment procedures
In return Tutt Bryant Equipment provides:
- Excellent hourly rate with regular overtime – Permanent position.
- Good team environment with a strong company culture and values.
- Fully maintained field service vehicle, laptop, mobile phone and uniform
- Career progression opportunities to support your employment goals
- Importantly, you will be provided with initial and ongoing product specific training from specialists both internally and from overseas principals.
Tutt Bryant is seeking the right candidate for immediate start, commencing with inhouse and on the job training. If you have the above qualities, please press the “Apply Now” button to express your interest in this exceptional career opportunity.