Corporate, Finance & IT
A large group of business professionals make up Tutt Bryant’s Corporate, Finance and IT teams, known as ‘Group’. Working within a complex, multi-divisional structure, a broad variety of responsibilities and roles can be found across all levels of the organisation.
Tutt Bryant’s professionals have joined group with a variety of backgrounds, some bringing experience from other regions and industries, with many starting their careers in operational roles, then progressing through mentoring and further study into corporate and business management.
Our teams are diverse and include, but are not limited to:
- Corporate Development
- Quality Assurance
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Industrial Relations
- Information Systems and Technology
- Corporate Administration
National Credit Controller
Tutt Bryant Group Limited is a large and successful multi-divisional organisation operating in Equipment Distribution, General Equipment Hire, Crane Hire and Specialist Lift Services. The Head Office is located in Sydney Olympic Park with Divisional operations throughout Australia.
An excellent opportunity to assume the overall responsibility of the Credit Management function.
In this role you will supervise a small experienced team of Credit Officers and work closely with management and operational staff in our three Divisions to provide a professional support service, optimise collections performance and help to manage risk.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will take responsibility for:
- managing the Group’s Credit function ensuring the adequate protection of the Group’s receivables across all Divisions and business units:
- ensuring timely, accurate and useful information is provided to all stakeholders, senior management and business operations to support informed decision making.
- improving systems and processes to support the businesses.
- maintaining an effective internal controls environment.
- streamlining of accounting controls and monitoring compliance with national credit policies and procedures across all branches.
- improving credit management and month end reporting and analysis, including KPI’s.
- supervision of Head Office Credit Department staff (3 Credit Officers).
- providing assistance in cashflow forecasting.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following:
- 5 or more years of experience (staff management is a prerequisite) in a similar role preferably within the Construction or Hire industry.
- a working knowledge of legal processes towards debt recovery.
- the confidence, communication and interpersonal skills required to network and liaise with personnel at all levels throughout our businesses together with our other key stakeholders.
- a professional work ethic, commercial awareness, proactive, hands-on style and be a strong team player.
- relevant professional qualifications will be well regarded.
Applications must be accompanied by a suitable covering letter setting out the reasons you believe you will be successful in this role. Candidates are advised that they must apply direct to this advertisement – applications via Agencies will not be considered at this stage of the recruitment process.