With sales roles as unique as the equipment we carry, our teams range from Business Development to Account Management, After Sales, Product Management, Technical Sales, Equipment Sales, Tender Officers, Sales Managers and Sales Support, in National, State and local territories.
Coming from a variety of backgrounds including trades, services, government, defence, fleet management and technical, Tutt Bryant sales professionals are provided with extensive training from local and international product specialists, supported with internal marketing, product managers and additional resources.
Tutt Bryant are always accepting applications for our Sales teams. Apply here or view our positions currently vacant.
National Inventory Controller
Tutt Bryant Equipment is a competitive multi franchised national distributor of construction equipment and cranes in Australia. As a result of recent changes and growth, we are currently seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic, committed, and hardworking individual to join our team with an immediate start. These rolls will suit a candidate who is positive, organised & focused on accuracy along with possessing a high level of attention to detail & leadership qualities.
Reporting to & working closely with the National Parts Manager, this position will play a key role within the business and National Support Centre. They will be responsible for the Inventory control in a National Warehouse in Sydney & also supporting Inventory in our National Branches, maintaining pricing, expediting, planning, customer service and assisting in all other facets in the running of a busy purchasing & support department.
Previous experience in a Senior Purchasing or minimum Parts Supervising Interpretation Role Highly desired.
- Planning and purchasing inventory from our overseas partners & domestic partners
- Stock Returns with our Overseas Partners & Domestic Partners
- Analysing Parts costs against competitors
- Customer Support
- Parts management in ERP
- Lead and coach the internal supply team and cross functional stakeholders planning function
- Supporting the National Parts Team function
What we are looking for:
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to build good working relationships with internal & external customers and suppliers.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people through change and coaching team members.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Ability to work independently and be parts of a team in a fast-moving environment.
- Time management skills with a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated previous employment history
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Leadership skills