With sales roles as unique as the equipment we carry, our teams range from Business Development to Account Management, After Sales, Product Management, Technical Sales, Equipment Sales, Tender Officers, Sales Managers and Sales Support, in National, State and local territories.
Coming from a variety of backgrounds including trades, services, government, defence, fleet management and technical, Tutt Bryant sales professionals are provided with extensive training from local and international product specialists, supported with internal marketing, product managers and additional resources.
Tutt Bryant are always accepting applications for our Sales teams. Apply here or view our positions currently vacant.
National Parts Manager (Equipment Sales)
About Tutt Bryant
Tutt Bryant is an industrial services organisation providing sales, hire, parts, service and engineering solutions to the construction, mining, engineering and trades sectors throughout Australia. Tutt Bryant Group Limited is 100% owned by Singapore-based Tat Hong Holdings Ltd, a privately held company ranked as one of the largest crane owners/operators in the world.
Since its humble beginnings in 1938 as a manufacturer and supplier of earthmoving and construction equipment, Tutt Bryant has grown to be a diverse organisation operating in three distinct areas:
- Equipment Sales & After-Sales Support,
- General Equipment Hire and
- Cranes, Heavy Lifting & Specialised Transport.
We employ approximately 500 employees across nearly 30 locations nationally.
We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Teamwork, Family, Integrity, Versatility and Enterprising.
About the Role
The National Parts Manager is a key senior role within Tutt Bryant Equipment reporting directly to the National After Sales Manager. Working in a Multi-Franchise environment, the National Parts Manager will lead a team of dedicated support staff ensuring that all stakeholder requirements are met.
The key responsibilities for the role include:
- Monitoring and control of national parts inventory, stock turnover, sales and profitability;
- Maintaining relationships with overseas principals and local customers;
- Management reporting;
- Manage and monitor the operation of the National Store as well as ensuring local branch stores have correct inventory levels;
- Work with management on the further development of systems and processes to ensure ongoing performance and profitability of the National Parts and After Sales Service side of the business; and
- Continue to build and develop employees reporting directly to the role.
About the Person:
To meet the requirements and performance expectations of the role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Analytical ability;
- Ability to plan and implement;
- 5+ years’ experience in managing a warehouse / central parts store; and
- Thrives in an environment that has daily challenges and enjoys the approach of no one day is the same.
Due to the seniority of National Parts Manager, on offer is:
- Competitive Base Salary;
- Bonus Potential on meeting performance targets and Group Performance;
- Company Supplied Income Protection Insurance;
- Fully Maintained Company Vehicle appropriate to the position / Car Allowance towards a Novated Lease;
- Company Supplied Phone and Laptop; and
- Other Benefits Appropriate to the position.
Please visit our Website www.tuttbryant.com.au to find out more about the Company.
Should you feel that the role of National Parts Manager with Tutt Bryant Equipment fits with your background and experience, or would like to explore this exciting opportunity further, please apply by submitting a cover letter and resume addressed to the Human Resources Manager.