With sales roles as unique as the equipment we carry, our teams range from Business Development to Account Management, After Sales, Product Management, Technical Sales, Equipment Sales, Tender Officers, Sales Managers and Sales Support, in National, State and local territories.
Coming from a variety of backgrounds including trades, services, government, defence, fleet management and technical, Tutt Bryant sales professionals are provided with extensive training from local and international product specialists, supported with internal marketing, product managers and additional resources.
Tutt Bryant are always accepting applications for our Sales teams. Apply here or view our positions currently vacant.
National Quoting Officer
Tutt Bryant Equipment is a competitive multi franchised national distributor of construction equipment and cranes in Australia. As a result of recent changes and growth, we are currently seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic, committed and hardworking individual to join our team with an immediate start. These rolls will suit a candidate who is positive, organised & focused on accuracy along with possessing a high level of attention to detail.
Reporting to the National Parts Manager, this position will play a key role within the business and National Support Centre. They will be responsible for supplying internal parts quotations, maintaining pricing, expediting, customer service and assisting in all other facets in the running of a busy purchasing & support department.
Previous experience in a purchasing or customer service background is essential.
- Process internal quotes and source pricing & availability from various suppliers
- Update & maintain parts pricing.
- Data entry
- Customer support
- Prepare and maintain purchasing orders and internal transfers
- Analysing freight costs
- Other duties as requested
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and deal with competing priorities.
- Fast, accurate data entry skills.
- Exceptional level of attention to detail.
- Liaising with staff in other operational areas of the business.
- Have solid administration and computer skills.
- Assist in all other facets in the running of a busy office environment.
What we are looking for:
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to build good working relationships with internal customers and suppliers.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently and be parts of a team in a fast-moving environment.
- Time management skills with a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated previous employment history in a similar role.
- Must be punctual, reliable and a team player.