Customer Service, Coordination & Administration
On the front line of all Tutt Bryant’s branches, is the administrative, customer service and coordination teams, the glue that holds it all together. Providing support to executives, staff and valued customers, these roles can be found across every department in every location. Ranging from entry-level to management, the variety of administrative, customer service and coordination roles may include:
Warranty or Service Clerk
Parts Interpreter and Analyst
Document Control and Tender Coordination
National Support Administrator
Tutt Bryant Equipment is a competitive multi franchised national distributor of construction equipment and cranes in Australia. As a result of recent changes and growth, we are currently seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic, committed and hardworking individual to join our team with an immediate start. These rolls will suit a candidate who is positive, organised & focused on accuracy along with possessing a high level of attention to detail.
Reporting to the National Parts Manager, this position will play a key role within the business and National Support Centre. They will be responsible for supplying internal parts quotations, maintaining pricing, expediting, customer service and assisting in all other facets in the running of a busy purchasing & support department.
Previous experience in a purchasing or customer service background would be highly desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Process internal quotes and source pricing & availability from various suppliers
- Update & maintain parts pricing.
- Data entry
- Customer support
- Prepare and maintain purchasing orders and internal transfers
- Analysing freight costs
- Other duties as requested
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and deal with competing priorities.
- Fast, accurate data entry skills.
- Exceptional level of attention to detail.
- Liaising with staff in other operational areas of the business.
- Have solid administration and computer skills.
- Assist in all other facets in the running of a busy office environment.
What we are looking for:
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to build good working relationships with internal customers and suppliers.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently and be parts of a team in a fast-moving environment.
- Time management skills with a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated previous employment history.
- Must be punctual and reliable