Fleet & Equipment Specialists
As a group of dynamic, customer-focused individuals from diverse backgrounds, Tutt Bryant’s Fleet and Equipment Specialists are the team behind the reliability, performance and longevity of the equipment Tutt Bryant sells and also operates.
Whether it’s coordinating the daily logistics of on-hire and off-hire at our branches, procurement planning for new additions to Australia’s largest crawler crane fleet, the delivery and commissioning of new crushing and screening equipment on client’s sites, or operations management of specialised transport projects, Tutt Bryant’s Fleet and Equipment Specialists are always on the forefront of providing exceptional service, ensuring the job at hand is carried out in a professional and economic manner.
National Warehouse Storeperson
Tutt Bryant Equipment is a competitive multi franchised national distributor of construction equipment and cranes in Australia. As a result of recent changes and growth, we are currently seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic, committed and hardworking candidate to join our team with an immediate start. This roll would suit a candidate who is positive, organised & focused on accuracy along with possessing a high level of attention to detail.
Reporting to the National Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Storeperson will play a role within the business and National Warehouse. They will be responsible for arranging international & local shipments, customer service and assisting in all other facets in the running of a busy Warehouse department.
Previous experience in a warehouse environment is essential, at least 2 years’ experience.
- Inspect product upon receipt to ensure any non-conformities are recognised and dealt with.
- Unpack and identify products in accordance with procedures.
- Pick, Pack and Despatch product in accordance with procedures.
- Forklift – load and unload trucks
- General Warehouse duties
- Ensure warehouse is kept in a constant state of cleanliness.
- Onsite training will be provided.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Fast, accurate data entry skills.
- Exceptional level of attention to detail.
- Liaising with staff in other operational areas of the business.
- Assist in all other facets in the running of a busy warehouse environment.
- Hold a current LF Forklift licence.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years’ experience in warehousing
- Hold a current LF Forklift licence
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to build good working relationships with internal customers.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Ability to work independently and be part of a team in a fast moving environment.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Licence preferred, not essential.