With the challenges of servicing remote sites, a diverse range of equipment, climates and supported industries, Tutt Bryant’s maintenance, engineering and logistics teams are offered a great deal of opportunities, as well as some exciting challenges along the way.
Working in a mix of branch locations, field service and on fixed term project sites, Tutt Bryant’s teams are provided with a wide variety of and exposure to Nationally significant projects, as well as opportunities to service and support some of the most cutting-edge equipment in Australia.
Maintenance, Engineering and Logistics within Tutt Bryant offers opportunities for:
Mechanical Engineers and Mechanic Tradespersons
Equipment and Workshop Technicians
Freight & Import Specialists
Warehousing and Stores
Specialist Lifting Professionals
Project Engineers and Managers
Plant & Equipment Mechanic
- Working for one of Australia’s leading Hire Companies
Tutt Bryant Hire is one of Australia’s largest dry hire companies. We are a growing organization and part of a national group of companies with a modern equipment fleet which encompasses a complete range from general hire items to access equipment and earthmoving machinery.
We are the seeking the skills of a suitably qualified Heavy Plant & Equipment mechanic with relevant skills to carry out repairs and maintenance on a wide variety of equipment both in a workshop situation and occasionally onsite based from our branch located in Moolap.
Your skillset should include the following attributes
- Ability to work safely, complying with the WH&SE requirements of the company & associated industries.
- Knowledge of (electrical systems & hydraulic/hydrostat drive systems)
- Positive attitude and looking to work with a can-do, customer focused approach
- The ability to diagnose and rectify mechanical, electrical and hydraulic problems
- Experienced in breakdown repairs and annual programmed servicing in a workshop or on-site environment occasionally
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Good communication & literacy skills
- Moderate computer skills
- Current Victorian Drivers License
An ability to work harmoniously in a team environment without direct supervision and within specific time frames would be required.
If you believe you have these attributes and would like to work for a progressive company, please forward your resume to
Branch Manager (Moolap)
300 Portarlington Road
Moolap Vic 3224