With the challenges of servicing remote sites, a diverse range of equipment, climates and supported industries, Tutt Bryant’s maintenance, engineering and logistics teams are offered a great deal of opportunities, as well as some exciting challenges along the way.
Working in a mix of branch locations, field service and on fixed term project sites, Tutt Bryant’s teams are provided with a wide variety of and exposure to Nationally significant projects, as well as opportunities to service and support some of the most cutting-edge equipment in Australia.
Maintenance, Engineering and Logistics within Tutt Bryant offers opportunities for:
Mechanical Engineers and Mechanic Tradespersons
Equipment and Workshop Technicians
Freight & Import Specialists
Warehousing and Stores
Specialist Lifting Professionals
Project Engineers and Managers
Plant Fitter / Technician Field Service Position (Metso)
Tutt Bryant Equipment Pty Ltd, a National Earthmoving Sales and Service provider, requires 1 X Metso Field Service Technicians with mobile crusher experience.
You will be responsible for providing repair and maintenance support to a client base of Metso Crushing & Screening Plant.
The successful candidates must have;
- A Vehicle License & Medium Rigid truck license would be an advantage.
- Experience in field service within Earthmoving and or Mining Industry
- Extensive experience with Electrical Systems
- Extensive experience with Hydraulic & Hydrostatic drive systems
- Ability to work unsupervised & a good self starter
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Good communication & literacy skills
- Flexibility to work after hours including an on call roster as needed.
- Forklift license & white card.
- Ability to work safely, complying with the OH&S requirements of the company & earthmoving industry.
- Excellent Conditions, Friendly environment.
- Overalls, Safety Boots, uniform and other benefits as part of package
To qualify for this excellent role you will have a proven track record; demonstrate a great mechanical aptitude, good customer relations and service skills and a desire to be part of a team of technicians that strive to excel in every area.
Product training will be provided. Basic personal hand tools also required.
Excellent opportunity for progressive people to develop within the company and move to other rewarding roles.
If you have the above qualities and are looking for a “challenging” role within a progressive market leader within the earthmoving Industry please apply with your resume and cover letter.