With the challenges of servicing remote sites, a diverse range of equipment, climates and supported industries, Tutt Bryant’s maintenance, engineering and logistics teams are offered a great deal of opportunities, as well as some exciting challenges along the way.
Working in a mix of branch locations, field service and on fixed term project sites, Tutt Bryant’s teams are provided with a wide variety of and exposure to Nationally significant projects, as well as opportunities to service and support some of the most cutting-edge equipment in Australia.
Maintenance, Engineering and Logistics within Tutt Bryant offers opportunities for:
Mechanical Engineers and Mechanic Tradespersons
Equipment and Workshop Technicians
Freight & Import Specialists
Warehousing and Stores
Specialist Lifting Professionals
Project Engineers and Managers
Plant Mechanic / Field Service – Construction Equipment
- Full Time
- Based at our workshop in South Granville (Although you will have coverage of Sydney south and regional NSW as required)
- Fully serviced company vehicle, laptop & phone
- Factory certified training
Why work for Tutt Bryant?
“The most important reason why you would want to deal with TBE is because of our staff. The people who work here every day you can talk to each and every one of them.” Simon Davies, General Manager.
Tutt Bryant Equipment is Australia’s leading importer and national distributor of civil construction & earthmoving equipment, with a driving ethos of customer care based upon the provision of high-quality equipment, parts and services. Operating within the wider Group, Tutt Bryant Equipment has the support of and full access to the corporate resources of Tutt Bryant Group Limited, who consider our network of employees as family members. As such, whether you operate in the field or at one of our many branches you should all share in the provision of Tutt Bryant’s benefits, with discounts to services and accommodation through our employee benefits program. With branches Australia wide, the opportunities to grow within the Tutt Bryant Group are boundless.
What you will be doing:
- Always working safely to ensure your personal safety and that of our trading partners
- Onsite service work – modern service vehicle to be provided
- Diagnose and rectify mechanical, electrical and hydraulic problems
- Carry out breakdown repairs and annual programmed servicing in our workshop or on site as required
- Provide technical assistance for any complex breakdowns or part replacements;
- Represent the company on site to our clients in a professional manner.
- Update and maintain service schedule & stock control
Who we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate for this position will have the skills and be proficient in and possess skills in the following areas:
- Must be a qualified Mechanic (plant mechanic preferably) with proven experience in construction equipment, and/or cranes. This is a prerequisite and applicants without this qualification will not be considered.
- Have electronics and hydraulics experience
- Be confident in reading electrical & hydraulic schematics
- Have a construction workers white card, or have a clean record to get white card
- Ideally would have a current driver’s license for MR vehicles
- Living in south western Sydney would be an advantage but not a deal breaker
If you believe that you possess the necessary attributes to fulfil this opportunity then apply online now by submitting your resume together with a covering letter.