With sales roles as unique as the equipment we carry, our teams range from Business Development to Account Management, After Sales, Product Management, Technical Sales, Equipment Sales, Tender Officers, Sales Managers and Sales Support, in National, State and local territories.
Coming from a variety of backgrounds including trades, services, government, defence, fleet management and technical, Tutt Bryant sales professionals are provided with extensive training from local and international product specialists, supported with internal marketing, product managers and additional resources.
Tutt Bryant are always accepting applications for our Sales teams. Apply here or view our positions currently vacant.
Power Generation Sales Specialist
Power Generation Sales Specialist
Tutt Bryant Group
Originated in 1938, Tutt Bryant Group is a construction equipment supplier providing equipment sales and hire, parts and services, cranes, heavy lifting & specialised transport, and engineering solutions. Tutt Bryant has been known for quality, professionalism and innovation in the construction and heavy equipment industry. Today Tutt Bryant operate nationally with more diverse capabilities to the construction, mining, and trade sectors in Australia.
The Division you will be part of
Tutt Bryant Equipment
is the organisations’ Equipment Sales & After-Sales Support (Parts & Service) division. As a national multi-franchise distributor of earthmoving and construction equipment, Tutt Bryant Equipment exclusively represents a number of global brands in Australia. In addition to capital equipment sales, Tutt Bryant Equipment supports its customers in the provision of spare parts, consumables, mechanical service, repairs and other support functions.
The Role & Your Requirements
About the role
Building on our power generation platform, Tutt Bryant is continuing to develop its generator product portfolio with locally manufactured Stand Alone Power Systems and complimentary products.
To support our customers, the position requires travel within Victoria, to conduct product demonstrations, deliver presentations and provide technical and commissioning support.
To support our product range, the core function of the Sales Specialist role is to:
- Develop customer relationships through face-to-face engagement
- Provide guidance on product selection and complimentary services
- Prepare technical and commercial sales bids for small to medium size projects
- Acquire a sound technical knowledge of the product, including balance of plant
- Develop new business based on the National Sales and Marketing plan, including product revenue targets
Skills & experience
The successful candidate must be an energetic and enthusiastic self-starter and will need to possess the following attributes:
- Ability to close sales through relationship management
- Working within a given forecast, budget and KPI’s
- Maintain an existing portfolio of clients whilst growing the business
- Have strong communication, analytical & administrative skills
- Good work ethic and passion for the industry
- Work well autonomously and within a team environment
- Industry knowledge would be advantageous
- A genuine approach to customers, the ability to listen and understand their business needs
- Ability to work cross functionally & collaborate to deliver on results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively engage
What we offer
Besides a strong base salary, this position comes with growth opportunities, laptop, vehicle, smart phone and other relevant tools of the trade. You will be part of a vibrant and talented team, work in an innovative & supportive environment and enjoy the benefits that come with working at Tutt Bryant Equipment including:
- A great place to work – the word ‘family’ encompasses who we are and how we do business
- Ongoing learning & development to meet your professional development needs
- A culture that encourages work / life balance
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
How to apply
Join the team
Are you up for a challenge? Take the first step by applying for this position.
To view other vacant positions please visit the careers page at www.tuttbryantgroup.com/careers to browse through our current job listings.
Join us in shaping the future of Tutt Bryant Group.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tutt Bryant Group is an equal opportunity employer.