Tutt Bryant Group Limited is a multi-divisional organisation with operations throughout Australia involved in Equipment Distribution, General Equipment Hire, Crane Hire and other Specialised Lift and Shift solutions.
The Group’s Corporate Head Office located in Sydney Olympic Park requires an eager Reception/Administration Assistant. Reporting to the Administration Officer and working closely with the Corporate Services Team, you will take responsibility for:
- Undertake Reception duties and front of office functions
- Management of office stationery and other office supplies
- Purchase orders and invoicing
- Travel co-ordination
- Management of Tutt Bryant Promo/Marketing collateral
- General office support
- Other tasks as required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in use of MS Office suite and desktop publishing applications
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and be an office all-rounder
- 2-5 years Administration experience desirable
- An enthusiastic can do attitude
- Positive friendly personality
- Reliable and punctual attendance
Further information regarding Tutt Bryant Group Limited can be obtained by visiting the Company’s website: www.tuttbryant.com.au
If you believe that you possess the necessary attributes for this role, please apply online. Applicants must include a covering letter along with your resume highlighting why believe you would be successful in this role.
Must have full working rights in Australia to be considered. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please apply with your covering letter and resume attention to Kelly Walton – Administration Officer.