With the challenges of servicing remote sites, a diverse range of equipment, climates and supported industries, Tutt Bryant’s maintenance, engineering and logistics teams are offered a great deal of opportunities, as well as some exciting challenges along the way.
Working in a mix of branch locations, field service and on fixed term project sites, Tutt Bryant’s teams are provided with a wide variety of and exposure to Nationally significant projects, as well as opportunities to service and support some of the most cutting-edge equipment in Australia.
Maintenance, Engineering and Logistics within Tutt Bryant offers opportunities for:
Mechanical Engineers and Mechanic Tradespersons
Equipment and Workshop Technicians
Freight & Import Specialists
Warehousing and Stores
Specialist Lifting Professionals
Project Engineers and Managers
Sales Administration / Coordinator
Sales Administration / Coordinator
About the company
Tutt Bryant Group
Originated in 1938, Tutt Bryant Group is a construction equipment supplier providing equipment sales and hire, parts and services, cranes, heavy lifting & specialised transport, and engineering solutions. Tutt Bryant has been known for quality, professionalism and innovation in the construction and heavy equipment industry. Today Tutt Bryant operate nationally with more diverse capabilities to the construction, mining, and trade sectors in Australia.
Tutt Bryant Equipment is the organisations’ Equipment Sales & After-Sales Support (Parts & Service) division. As a national multi-franchise distributor of earthmoving and construction equipment, Tutt Bryant Equipment exclusively represents a number of global brands in Australia. In addition to capital equipment sales, Tutt Bryant Equipment supports its customers in the provision of spare parts, consumables, mechanical service, repairs and other support functions.
Located in Mawson Lakes, we have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join us.
The Role & Your Requirements
Our Sales Administration / Coordinator play a key role in the success and reputation of Tutt Bryant Equipment. They are an important link between our customers, Tutt Bryant Equipment, and suppliers. They understand what is important to our customers and this generates positive outcomes by developing relationships built on trust and respect.
Our Sales Administrators / Coordinator will apply solution based selling techniques to provide exceptional customer service either on the phone, email, or face to face.
Working with the sales and service teams, you will coordinate the on-time delivery of new machines, whilst juggling the priorities of essential administrative functions.
- Behaving always with the safety of our team, trading partners and business as priority one
- Administrative support of our Sales Representatives
- Liaison with suppliers and contractors to ensure machines and attachments meet customer expectations.
- Ontime completion of administrative tasks such as invoicing and raising purchase orders
- Working pro-actively with our service team to ensure new machine builds meet customer timeframes and build specifications.
- Completion of goods inwards documentation
- Where necessary, the movement of equipment around workshop and yard
- General Administration work as required.
Skills & experience
- A background or previous experience in a similar role will be a distinct advantage
- Have excellent organisational skills and a can-do attitude.
- Works will in a team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Have good computer skills and familiar with Excel, Word.
- Willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Excellent hourly rate with the potential for overtime – Permanent position.
- Good team environment with a strong company culture and values.
- Career progression opportunities to support your employment goals
- Great work life balance.
Join the team
What we can offer is competitive remuneration, ongoing training, a role with human interactions in a large multi franchised National Distributor that encompasses work-life balance.
If you believe that you may possess the necessary attributes to fulfill this role, please apply.
**NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES OR REFERALS WILL BE ENTERTAINED**