With sales roles as unique as the equipment we carry, our teams range from Business Development to Account Management, After Sales, Product Management, Technical Sales, Equipment Sales, Tender Officers, Sales Managers and Sales Support, in National, State and local territories.
Coming from a variety of backgrounds including trades, services, government, defence, fleet management and technical, Tutt Bryant sales professionals are provided with extensive training from local and international product specialists, supported with internal marketing, product managers and additional resources.
Tutt Bryant are always accepting applications for our Sales teams. Apply here or view our positions currently vacant.
Sales Administration / Coordinator
Tutt Bryant Equipment is a multi-franchise national distributor of a world-renowned range of construction equipment, including excavators, wheel loaders, skid steers, compaction rollers, crushing and screening machinery, pavers, profilers, cranes, and hydraulic hammers. For over 80 years Tutt Bryant Equipment has been supporting the diverse needs of these industry groups with sales, service, and support.
Located in Mawson Lakes, we have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join us.
Our Sales Administration play a key role in the success and reputation of Tutt Bryant Equipment. They are an important link between our customers, Tutt Bryant Equipment, and suppliers. They understand what is important to our customers and this generates positive outcomes by developing relationships built on trust and respect.
Our Sales Administrators will apply solution based selling techniques to provide exceptional customer service either on the phone, email, or face to face.
Working with the sales and service teams, you will coordinate the on-time delivery of new machines, whilst juggling the priorities of essential administrative functions.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Behaving always with the safety of our team, trading partners and business as priority one
- Administrative support of our Sales Representatives
- Liaison with suppliers and contractors to ensure machines and attachments meet customer expectations
- Ontime completion of administrative tasks such as invoicing and raising purchase orders
- Working pro-actively with our service team to ensure new machine builds meet customer timeframes and build specifications
- Completion of goods inwards documentation
- Where necessary, the movement of equipment around workshop and yard
- General Administration work as required
- A background or previous experience in a similar role will be a distinct advantage
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Works will in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
If you believe that you may possess the necessary attributes to fulfill this role, please apply.
What we can offer is competitive remuneration, ongoing training, a role with human interactions in a large multi franchised National Distributor that encompasses work-life balance.
**NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES OR REFERALS WILL BE ENTERTAINED**