Fleet & Equipment Specialists
As a group of dynamic, customer-focused individuals from diverse backgrounds, Tutt Bryant’s Fleet and Equipment Specialists are the team behind the reliability, performance and longevity of the equipment Tutt Bryant sells and also operates.
Whether it’s coordinating the daily logistics of on-hire and off-hire at our branches, procurement planning for new additions to Australia’s largest crawler crane fleet, the delivery and commissioning of new crushing and screening equipment on client’s sites, or operations management of specialised transport projects, Tutt Bryant’s Fleet and Equipment Specialists are always on the forefront of providing exceptional service, ensuring the job at hand is carried out in a professional and economic manner.
Sea Freight Officer
Location options: South Granville (NSW), Rocklea (QLD) or South Guilford (WA) for the right candidate
Tutt Bryant Equipment is a leading national multi-franchise distributor of earthmoving and construction equipment that conducts its operations in three principal areas: Equipment sales, Spare Parts sales and Service & Maintenance of equipment.
An opportunity currently exists in the National Parts Centre for a Sea Freight Officer. This position is part of a team, responsible for the support functions of the National Spare Parts Division of the company, with head quarters based in South Granville, Sydney.
Reporting to the National Parts Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
To communicate with overseas and local suppliers to obtain information relating to parts price and availabilities then to communicate this information to the branches.
- Place, track and expedite orders placed on both overseas and local suppliers.
- Update computer systems with information gained from #1 above.
- Communicate with overseas and local suppliers.
- Updating pricing and costing into ERP system.
- Chasing up ETA / ETD from courier / supplier.
- Handling damaged goods.
- Processing credit notes.
- Freight optimisation.
- Assist in a supporting role to all manner of spare parts, computer, operational enquiries relating to the parts operation emanating from the branches.
- Carry out any other projects pertaining to the daily running of the National Support Centre as set out by the National Parts Manager.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess:
- Ability to be part of a team while also being able to work autonomously on your own to achieve given tasks.
- Dynamic and adaptive to change, can build and maintain strong key stakeholder relationships.
- Intermediate computer skills required in order to understand Microsoft Word, Excel, internet, email etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both verbally and in writing.
- Their own method of transport.
If you believe that you possess the necessary attributes to fulfil the above mentioned then apply online now by submitting your resume together with a covering letter to the National Parts Manager, Tutt Bryant Equipment. You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
We would like to thank you for applying for a position with Tutt Bryant Group. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that unsolicited applications from agencies will not be accepted.