With the challenges of servicing remote sites, a diverse range of equipment, climates and supported industries, Tutt Bryant’s maintenance, engineering and logistics teams are offered a great deal of opportunities, as well as some exciting challenges along the way.
Working in a mix of branch locations, field service and on fixed term project sites, Tutt Bryant’s teams are provided with a wide variety of and exposure to Nationally significant projects, as well as opportunities to service and support some of the most cutting-edge equipment in Australia.
Maintenance, Engineering and Logistics within Tutt Bryant offers opportunities for:
Mechanical Engineers and Mechanic Tradespersons
Equipment and Workshop Technicians
Freight & Import Specialists
Warehousing and Stores
Specialist Lifting Professionals
Project Engineers and Managers
Service Manager – Construction Equipment
We are a multi–franchise National distributor of a world-renowned range of Construction Equipment including Excavators, Compaction Rollers, Skid Steer Loaders, and Crushers and Screens.
We are continually achieving acclaim and recognition for the high-quality products we supply and superb service we deliver. Due to recent career growth within our business, we are currently looking to employ a Service Manager to oversee, and provide support for, our busy workshop at South Granville and our field service operations. Always with safety as priority one, you will ensure our new machines and general repairs are completed to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- You will understand safety for our people, our customers and the environment is our first priority
- You will understand the importance of working cooperatively within our Leadership Team, and that leading by example sets a standard for all
- You will be a qualified Mechanic, preferably a Mobile Plant Mechanic, with experience in construction equipment, and/or cranes
- Have electronics and hydraulics experience
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar managerial position
- You will need to be administratively capable and organised to keep track of KPIs
- You know how to appropriately train and motivate members of your team to be the best they can be
- You have the skills to communicate clearly and resolve conflict if required
- You will be enthusiastic and well presented
- You work well with changing timeframes and priorities
- You have a current driver license
Does this sound like you? If it is please send a detailed cover letter outlining why you are the best fit for this role, along with a copy of your current resume and evidence of your trade qualifications.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?