With the challenges of servicing remote sites, a diverse range of equipment, climates and supported industries, Tutt Bryant’s maintenance, engineering and logistics teams are offered a great deal of opportunities, as well as some exciting challenges along the way.
Working in a mix of branch locations, field service and on fixed term project sites, Tutt Bryant’s teams are provided with a wide variety of and exposure to Nationally significant projects, as well as opportunities to service and support some of the most cutting-edge equipment in Australia.
Maintenance, Engineering and Logistics within Tutt Bryant offers opportunities for:
Mechanical Engineers and Mechanic Tradespersons
Equipment and Workshop Technicians
Freight & Import Specialists
Warehousing and Stores
Specialist Lifting Professionals
Project Engineers and Managers
Spare Parts Interpreter / Storeman
Tutt Bryant Equipment is a multi-franchise national distributor of a world-renowned range of construction equipment, including excavators, wheel loaders, skid steers, compaction rollers, crushing and screening machinery, pavers, profilers, cranes, and hydraulic hammers.
Located in Mawson Lakes, we have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join us in the role of Spare Parts Salesperson.
Reporting directly to the Branch Parts Manager you would be required to interpret all parts requirements for retail and internal customers. This would include ordering and maintaining customer contact until the order is complete.
On the job training will be provided to the successful applicant. The criteria includes good organisational, computer, and communication skills.
- Handling incoming customer queries by phone, email, or in-person regarding spare parts
- Provide quotations to customers in an efficient and timely manner
- Keep Spare Parts Manager appraised of day to day parts requirements
- Order parts for emergency situations if required.
- Generate spare parts business by associated selling, and advising customers of special sales promotions
- Understand and adhere to the requirements of the company quality systems, policies, and procedures.
- A background or previous experience in a similar role will be a distinct advantage
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be a team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- A current and Valid driver’s licence
- Forklift Licence
If you believe that you may possess the necessary attributes to fulfill this role, please apply.
What we can offer is competitive remuneration, ongoing training, a role with human interactions in a large multi franchised National Distributor that encompasses work-life balance.
**NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES OR REFERALS WILL BE ENTERTAINED**