With sales roles as unique as the equipment we carry, our teams range from Business Development to Account Management, After Sales, Product Management, Technical Sales, Equipment Sales, Tender Officers, Sales Managers and Sales Support, in National, State and local territories.
Coming from a variety of backgrounds including trades, services, government, defence, fleet management and technical, Tutt Bryant sales professionals are provided with extensive training from local and international product specialists, supported with internal marketing, product managers and additional resources.
Tutt Bryant are always accepting applications for our Sales teams. Apply here or view our positions currently vacant.
Spare Parts Interpreter
Tutt Bryant Equipment are a multi-franchise national distributor of a world-renowned range of construction equipment, including excavators, wheel loaders, skid steers, compaction rollers, crushing and screening machinery, pavers, profilers, cranes, and hydraulic hammers.
Located in Dandenong South, we have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join us in the role of Spare Parts Salesperson .
Reporting directly to the Branch Parts Manager you would be required to interpret all parts requirements for retail and internal customers .This would include ordering and maintaining customer contact until the order is complete.
On the job training will be provided to the successful applicant. The criteria, includes, good organisational, computer, and communication skills.
- Handling incoming customer queries by phone , email or in person regarding spare parts
- Provide quotations to customers in an efficient and timely manner
- Keep Spare Parts Manager appraised of day to day parts requirements
- Order parts for emergency situations if required.
- Generate spare parts business by associated selling, and advising customers of special sales promotions
- Understand and adhere to the requirements of the company quality systems, policies and procedures.
- A background or previous experience in a similar role will be a distinct advantage
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be a team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
If you believe that you may possess the necessary attributes to fulfil this role, please apply.