Similarly to Tutt Bryant’s Corporate team, many within Management at Tutt Bryant have commenced originally within operational roles before progressing through the business into management, bringing with them a wealth of practical knowledge and insights. As such mentoring, progression and personal development is deeply embedded within the culture of Tutt Bryant.
A multi-divisional, predominantly flat-structured and down to earth organisation, each area of operation sees representation on the Group Executive, ensuring relevant representation for every business operation at a leadership level.
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a high performing professional manager to lead the Victoria business of a Multi-Franchised construction and earthmoving equipment sales organisation.
The business is a part of a Company with extensive corporate resources and presence throughout Australia whilst being supported by a well-respected foreign parent.
Reporting directly to the Divisional General Manger, your key responsibilities will include:
- Financial accounting.
- Sales and marketing.
- Service and Parts
- Personnel aspects of branch operation.
- Review of all tenders and contracts, resolution of discrepancies etc, with Customers, and maintenance of Tender Register.
- The Management System at that branch, by
- Ensuring that all branch personnel are conversant with the Company Management System, policy and procedures, and have ready access to them.
- Ensuring that all branch personnel are adequately qualified and trained for their specific tasks, and perform the duties of their position satisfactorily.
- Assessment of employee training needs and authorisation of training programs.
- Verifying that approved procedures are followed throughout the branch.
- Regular monitoring of the Management System through internal audits in accordance with annual Branch Audit Programs.
- Customer contact when necessary in respect to customer supplied goods.
- Determination of preferred status of suppliers.
- WHS Responsibilities
- Act to improve the safety performance of the company
- Provide the overall resources required to implement and maintain effective OHS, IM and RTW programs
- Develop and implement the necessary procedures
- Develop and implement an injury and incidence reporting system and act on the reported findings
- Develop and implement a Return to Work procedure
- Develop and implement emergency procedures
- Ensure all plant and materials used in the workplace, or affecting public safety is safe and without unnecessary risk , and that any known risk is assessed and minimised
- Ensure the Risk minimisation hierarchy is applied, including as a last resort the supply of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Ensure effective and timely consultation regarding OHS, IM and RTW with employees and contractors
- Ensure appropriate training is provided to all employees
To succeed in this role you will have a range of Senior Management skills with a true understanding of sales and service in the earthmoving and construction sectors specifically in the area of capital equipment. Your technical and operational ability must be balanced with your Leadership, Commercial and Management qualities.
If this role sounds like you, please submit your resume with cover letter by pressing the “Apply” button.