With sales roles as unique as the equipment we carry, our teams range from Business Development to Account Management, After Sales, Product Management, Technical Sales, Equipment Sales, Tender Officers, Sales Managers and Sales Support, in National, State and local territories.
Coming from a variety of backgrounds including trades, services, government, defence, fleet management and technical, Tutt Bryant sales professionals are provided with extensive training from local and international product specialists, supported with internal marketing, product managers and additional resources.
Tutt Bryant are always accepting applications for our Sales teams. Apply here or view our positions currently vacant.
Technical Sales Representative (Industrial Products) Cranes
Tutt Bryant Equipment is the National distributor of Sany Cranes and is seeking a professional Technical Sales Representative to join its team, based in South Guildford Western Australia.
We are seeking a results driven and confident Technical Sales Representative (Industrial Products), specialising in mobile and crawler cranes that is looking for a stable long term position with a market leader to further expand our national business, with a base in Western Australia. Your ability to communicate the long-term value of a premium product will be paramount to your success in this position.
The skills and experience required for this role include:
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Engineering or a related discipline (or a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience;
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a similar role with Cranes;
- Extensive knowledge of the crane industry with excellent solution selling sales skills;
- Operational Crane experience;
- Demonstrated territory management experience and adept at dealing with a broad customer base;
- Excellent quoting and negotiating skills to ensure closure of deals;
- High accuracy management reporting on market and customer activity;
- Ability to research current market activity and propose unique selling techniques;
- Professionally presented with strong communication and negotiation skills; and
- Sound computer skills.
An attractive remuneration package including a salary range of $80,000 – $90,000pa will be offered to the successful candidate, which includes a fully maintained company vehicle plus a lucrative uncapped commission structure on crane sales.
Tutt Bryant Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.