With sales roles as unique as the equipment we carry, our teams range from Business Development to Account Management, After Sales, Product Management, Technical Sales, Equipment Sales, Tender Officers, Sales Managers and Sales Support, in National, State and local territories.
Coming from a variety of backgrounds including trades, services, government, defence, fleet management and technical, Tutt Bryant sales professionals are provided with extensive training from local and international product specialists, supported with internal marketing, product managers and additional resources.
Tutt Bryant are always accepting applications for our Sales teams. Apply here or view our positions currently vacant.
Technical Sales Representative (Industrial Products) Crushing and Screening
Tutt Bryant Equipment is the national distributor of Metso Crushing and Screening equipment and is seeking a professional Technical Sales Representative to join its New South Wales team based in South Granville.
We are seeking a results driven Technical Sales Representative (Industrial Products), specialising in Crushing and Screening Equipment that is looking for a stable long term position with a market leader to further expand our national business, with a base in New South Wales. Your ability to communicate the long-term value of premium products to the market will be paramount to your success in this position.
The skills and experience required for this role include:
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Engineering or a related discipline (or a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience);
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar role with crushing and screening equipment;
- Extensive knowledge of the crushing and screening industry with excellent solution selling skills;
- Operational Crushing and Screening equipment experience and knowledge;
- Demonstrated territory management experience and adept at dealing with a broad customer base;
- Superior and accurate quoting and negotiation skills to ensure the closure of deals;
- High accuracy management report writing skills on market and customer activity;
- Ability to utilise your network and research skills to understand current market activity and trends and propose unique selling techniques to meet the market demands;
- Professionally presented with strong communication and negotiation skills; and
- Sound Computer skills.
An attractive remuneration package including a salary range of $100,000-$110,000 pa (depending on experience), a fully maintained company vehicle, income protection insurance and a lucrative, uncapped commission structure (based on capital equipment sales) will be offered to the successful candidate.
Tutt Bryant Group Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please respond by sending your resume outlining your experience with a detailed cover letter to the Human Resources Manager by pressing the “Apply” button.