With the challenges of servicing remote sites, a diverse range of equipment, climates and supported industries, Tutt Bryant’s maintenance, engineering and logistics teams are offered a great deal of opportunities, as well as some exciting challenges along the way.
Working in a mix of branch locations, field service and on fixed term project sites, Tutt Bryant’s teams are provided with a wide variety of and exposure to Nationally significant projects, as well as opportunities to service and support some of the most cutting-edge equipment in Australia.
Maintenance, Engineering and Logistics within Tutt Bryant offers opportunities for:
Mechanical Engineers and Mechanic Tradespersons
Equipment and Workshop Technicians
Freight & Import Specialists
Warehousing and Stores
Specialist Lifting Professionals
Project Engineers and Managers
Traineeship – Certificate 3 in Automotive spare parts
Tutt Bryant Equipment is Australia’s leading multi franchised National Distributor of construction equipment and cranes in Australia, dealing in the selling and provision of equipment, parts and services through its network of branches.
Located in Campbellfield, we have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join us in the role of Spare Parts trainee.
We’re currently looking for a Spare Parts Trainee to join our Spare Parts and Warehouse team.
This role will involve learning all aspects of spare parts, including, counter sales, pick and despatch orders, stock location and maintenance, general warehouse duties, identify parts and numbers, responding to customer queries, requests for quotes and assisting customers whilst maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction by providing prompt and courteous service.
- Handling incoming customer queries by phone or in-person regarding spare parts
- Provide quotations to customers in an efficient and timely manner
- Provide timely and efficient spare parts service to workshop personnel as required.
- Keep Spare Parts Manager appraised of day to day parts requirements
- Order parts for emergency situations if required.
- General store work, picking orders, putting away stock orders.
- Raise part numbers, if required, on the computer.
- Understand and adhere to the requirements of the company quality systems, policies and procedures.
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be a team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated MS Office experience, including Word and Excel
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Willingness to take direction and receive training in all facets of the business
- Attention to detail and a great work ethic
- A collaborative team environment that values excellence and is committed to customer care.
- A friendly family culture where you will be given the chance to build lasting relationships.
Full training and support will be provided to the successful candidate.
There are excellent opportunities for progressive people to develop within the company and move to other rewarding roles.