Customer Service, Coordination & Administration
On the front line of all Tutt Bryant’s branches, is the administrative, customer service and coordination teams, the glue that holds it all together. Providing support to executives, staff and valued customers, these roles can be found across every department in every location. Ranging from entry-level to management, the variety of administrative, customer service and coordination roles may include:
Warranty or Service Clerk
Parts Interpreter and Analyst
Document Control and Tender Coordination
Victorian Sales Administrator – Capital Equipment Sales
Tutt Bryant Equipment is Australia’s largest multi brand National Distributor of earthmoving construction equipment representing leading equipment brands such as Yanmar, Bomag, Sumitomo, Metso, Gehl, Venieri and AJ Power. We recently celebrated our 80th Anniversary of supporting the vibrant Construction, Government, Quarrying, Infrastructure & Waste Management sectors of the economy – an industry sector that has thrived during the recent COVID challenges.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join our team. The role provides a challenging mix of working with internal and external suppliers and support of a dynamic, well experienced and customer focused sales team – you’re working with professionals!
You will be an enthusiastic, quick learning person who will take responsibility for coordinating all aspects of equipment sales administration to ensure we deliver our premium equipment to our customers – meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- Sales Order processing including raising orders to key suppliers and our workshop
- Advance invoicing of Equipment Sales and liaising with customers / finance companies
- Registration of equipment
- Oversee customer payment timing & Equipment release
- Closing out sales orders with detailed costing and profitability summaries
- Working closely with our Sales and Sales Support team to ensure we deliver!
- Close out of post-delivery compliance reports
Core skills required in the role include:
- Minimum 1-year administration experience
- Proven ability to learn and deliver on processes and procedures in a fast-paced environment with a great eye for detail
- Exceptional customer focus with excellent communication skills.
- Great communication (both internal and external) and literacy skills
- Diligence, excellent prioritisation, time management and problem-solving skills
- An ability to work unsupervised, apply initiative and think on your feet
- Capability to work hours of 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday – Friday
Experience with working in this type or role or within the equipment industry would be advantageous
A friendly and supportive team environment
Full compliance with all appropriate regulations / accreditation
Multiple pathways for career advancement within the diverse Tutt Bryant Group of companies
If you have the above qualities and are looking for a role within a progressive equipment dealership, please email your application to email@example.com
Applications close Wednesday 14th of July 2021.