With sales roles as unique as the equipment we carry, our teams range from Business Development to Account Management, After Sales, Product Management, Technical Sales, Equipment Sales, Tender Officers, Sales Managers and Sales Support, in National, State and local territories.
Coming from a variety of backgrounds including trades, services, government, defence, fleet management and technical, Tutt Bryant sales professionals are provided with extensive training from local and international product specialists, supported with internal marketing, product managers and additional resources.
Tutt Bryant are always accepting applications for our Sales teams. Apply here or view our positions currently vacant.
WA Mining Undercarriage Technical Sales
Tutt Bryant is one of Australia’s most iconic and enduring construction equipment suppliers. For over 80 years Tutt Bryant has been supporting the diverse needs of many industry groups with sales, service and support. Some of the industry groups include the construction, forestry, quarrying & hire industries plus the many regional and local council and municipals infrastructures.
With the latest inclusion of Berco Undercarriage to Tutt Bryant Equipment we have a new opportunity for a Mining Undercarriage Technical Salesperson to work within the WA TBE team.
Based out of our Perth facility the successful applicant will be responsible for the day to day Sales Support for Undercarriage and GET Wear Parts based on customer needs and individual operations.
The successful candidate must be an energetic and enthusiastic self-starter and will need to possess the following attributes:
- Mature negotiation skills
- Ability to close sales through relationship management
- Working within a given forecast, budget and KPI’s
- Excellent understanding of the Earthmoving and Mining industry
- A background in Undercarriage for mining equipment
- Have strong communication, analytical & administrative skills
- Have strong understanding of CRM system/s
- Good work ethic and passion for the industry
- Work well autonomously and within a team environment
Tutt Bryant Equipment will provide the successful candidate the following:
- Fully maintained vehicle
- Laptop, mobile phone and relevant positional needs
Please submit your interest by sending your introductory letter including an up to date resume to:
“National BDM Mining”