With the challenges of servicing remote sites, a diverse range of equipment, climates and supported industries, Tutt Bryant’s maintenance, engineering and logistics teams are offered a great deal of opportunities, as well as some exciting challenges along the way.
Working in a mix of branch locations, field service and on fixed term project sites, Tutt Bryant’s teams are provided with a wide variety of and exposure to Nationally significant projects, as well as opportunities to service and support some of the most cutting-edge equipment in Australia.
Maintenance, Engineering and Logistics within Tutt Bryant offers opportunities for:
Mechanical Engineers and Mechanic Tradespersons
Equipment and Workshop Technicians
Freight & Import Specialists
Warehousing and Stores
Specialist Lifting Professionals
Project Engineers and Managers
WA Service Manager
Tutt Bryant Equipment is an extremely successful industry leader. We are a multi–franchise national distributor of a world renowned range of Construction Equipment including Excavators, Wheel Loaders, Crushers and Screens, Skid Steer Loaders, and Compaction Rollers. Technical expertise and brand excellence is the reason our trading partners have long term relationships with Tutt Bryant Equipment.
As a result of recent changes and growth, we are currently seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic, committed and hardworking person to join our team. In this key role, you will be responsible for managing our Service Team. You will be based at our South Guildford Depot and report to the WA State Manager.
The person will have these skills and abilities:
- Excellent leadership and communication skills. These skills will be apparent both internally and with our valued customer base
- The understanding that nothing is more important than the safety of our people and our trading partners
- The capacity to take the lead in imparting company values, standards and excellence
- The ability to monitor and manage the performance of teams in our workshop and remotely
- An understanding it is essential to have a workshop producing quality work to deadlines
- A team player who understands the needs and time constraints of our customers can change
- Exceptional time management and the ability to efficiently prioritise multiple tasks
- Experience with electrical and hydraulic equipment
- Experience with diagnosing faults and repairing electrical and / or hydraulic products
- Experience in managing costs and KPIs within budget
- Computer based skills
To be successful in this role you will have worked as a Service Manager previously and it is mandatory you possess industry knowledge and experience with construction and capital equipment.
An attractive package is on offer for the right person, as this is a crucial role in contributing to Tutt Bryant Equipment’s continued success.