With the challenges of servicing remote sites, a diverse range of equipment, climates and supported industries, Tutt Bryant’s maintenance, engineering and logistics teams are offered a great deal of opportunities, as well as some exciting challenges along the way.
Working in a mix of branch locations, field service and on fixed term project sites, Tutt Bryant’s teams are provided with a wide variety of and exposure to Nationally significant projects, as well as opportunities to service and support some of the most cutting-edge equipment in Australia.
Maintenance, Engineering and Logistics within Tutt Bryant offers opportunities for:
Mechanical Engineers and Mechanic Tradespersons
Equipment and Workshop Technicians
Freight & Import Specialists
Warehousing and Stores
Specialist Lifting Professionals
Project Engineers and Managers
Tutt Bryant Equipment is Australia’s leading multi franchised National Distributor of earthmoving construction equipment in Australia.
Located in Dandenong South, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Workshop Manager to join our team in a leading position.
Reporting to the Service Manager, this role will be to oversee the management of our Workshop staff and Sub-Contractors. The role entails leadership of the staff, preparing new machines for sale, undertaking retail repairs and general coordinating and management of a dynamic and vibrant mechanical workshop environment.
The role ideally suits someone who has a desire to be a leader of a dynamic team of mechanics coming from a base of hands-on experience in the industry.
Ideal experience for this position:
- A background in mechanical or technical workshop leadership.
- Previous customer service/admin experience gained in the construction or similar industry;
- Strong and confident customer service/relations skill.
- Possesses strong commercial acumen
- Demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude towards all tasks that present themselves
- Work efficiency as part of a strong team
- High-level organisation skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong Mechanical, Hydraulic and Heavy Vehicle aptitude.
- Have above average communication and people management skills.
- Have a strong commitment to OH&S and QA systems.
- Possess the ability to think on their feet and demonstrate strong judgement
To qualify for this excellent role you will need to demonstrate mechanical aptitude, good customer relations skills and a desire to be part of a team of technicians that strive to excel in every area.
If you have the above qualities and are looking for a “challenging” role within a progressive market leader within the Earthmoving Industry please email your application to TBE VIC Service Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity within the Tutt Bryant Group. All applications will be treated in total confidence. Tutt Bryant Equipment is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Workplace Health and Safety and Quality Assurance.