With the challenges of servicing remote sites, a diverse range of equipment, climates and supported industries, Tutt Bryant’s maintenance, engineering and logistics teams are offered a great deal of opportunities, as well as some exciting challenges along the way.
Working in a mix of branch locations, field service and on fixed term project sites, Tutt Bryant’s teams are provided with a wide variety of and exposure to Nationally significant projects, as well as opportunities to service and support some of the most cutting-edge equipment in Australia.
Maintenance, Engineering and Logistics within Tutt Bryant offers opportunities for:
Mechanical Engineers and Mechanic Tradespersons
Equipment and Workshop Technicians
Freight & Import Specialists
Warehousing and Stores
Specialist Lifting Professionals
Project Engineers and Managers
Workshop Supervisor – Construction Equipment
We are a multi-franchise National distributor of a world renowned range of Construction Equipment including Excavators, Compaction Rollers, Skid Steer Loaders, and Crushers and Screens.
We are continually achieving acclaim and recognition for the high quality products we supply and superb service we deliver. As a result of recent changes and growth, we are currently looking to employ a Workshop Supervisor in our busy workshop at South Granville. Always with safety as priority one, you will complete pre-delivery on new machines and general repairs to customers’ machinery.
- It’s not negotiable; you will be a qualified Mechanic, preferably a Mobile Plant Mechanic, with experience in construction equipment, and/or cranes.
- Have electronics and hydraulics experience
- Must have a current driver’s license
- You will understand safety for our people, our customers and the environment is critical
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a supervisory position
- You will need to administratively capable and organised to keep track of work orders and purchasing
- You will know how to appropriately delegate and how to train members of your team to be the best they can be
- The ability to motivate those around you and resolve conflict if required
- You will be enthusiastic and well presented
- You work well with changing timeframes and priorities
Does this sound like you? If it is please send a detailed cover letter outlining why you are the best fit for this role, along with a copy of your current resume and evidence of your trade qualifications.