With sales roles as unique as the equipment we carry, our teams range from Business Development to Account Management, After Sales, Product Management, Technical Sales, Equipment Sales, Tender Officers, Sales Managers and Sales Support, in National, State and local territories.
Coming from a variety of backgrounds including trades, services, government, defence, fleet management and technical, Tutt Bryant sales professionals are provided with extensive training from local and international product specialists, supported with internal marketing, product managers and additional resources.
Tutt Bryant are always accepting applications for our Sales teams. Apply here or view our positions currently vacant.
Tutt Bryant Equipment is one of Australia’s most iconic and enduring construction equipment suppliers. For over 80 years Tutt Bryant Equipment has been supporting the diverse needs of many industry groups with sales, service, and support. Some of the industry groups include the construction, forestry, quarrying & hire industries plus the many regional and local council and municipals infrastructures.
As a result of recent changes and growth, we are currently seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic, committed, and hardworking person to join our team. Reporting directly to the Branch Parts Manager you would be required to interpret all parts requirements for retail and internal customers. This would include ordering and maintaining customer contact until the order is complete.
Why work for Tutt Bryant?
“The most important reason why you would want to deal with TBE is because of our staff. The people who work here every day you can talk to each and every one of them.” Simon Davies, General Manager.
What would make you successful in this role?
- The ability to efficiently prioritise multiple tasks
- Computer based skills
- Handling incoming customer queries by phone, email or in person regarding spare parts
- Provide quotations to customers in an efficient and timely manner
- Keep Spare Parts Manager appraised of day to day parts requirements
- Order parts for emergency situations if required.
- Generate spare parts business by associated selling, and advising customers of special sales promotions
- Understand and adhere to the requirements of the company quality systems, policies and procedures.
- A background or previous experience in a similar role will be a distinct advantage
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- A team player who understands the needs and time constraints of our customers can change
If you believe that you possess the necessary attributes to fulfil the above mentioned role please apply online now by submitting your resume along with a cover letter stating why you would be the right person for the job
If you believe that you may possess the necessary attributes to fulfil this role, please submit your interest by sending your introductory letter including your up to date resume to the “Parts Manager QLD”