With sales roles as unique as the equipment we carry, our teams range from Business Development to Account Management, After Sales, Product Management, Technical Sales, Equipment Sales, Tender Officers, Sales Managers and Sales Support, in National, State and local territories.
Coming from a variety of backgrounds including trades, services, government, defence, fleet management and technical, Tutt Bryant sales professionals are provided with extensive training from local and international product specialists, supported with internal marketing, product managers and additional resources.
Tutt Bryant are always accepting applications for our Sales teams. Apply here or view our positions currently vacant.
SPARE PARTS INTERPRETER – EARTHMOVING
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working within a team of professionals, driving success.
Are you up for the challenge?
Tutt Bryant Equipment is Australia’s leading multi franchised National Distributor of construction and earthmoving equipment for global brands such as Yanmar, Sumitomo, Metso, Bomag and AJ Power. We provide sales, service, maintenance, and parts through our national network of branches.
As a result of recent changes and growth at our Mawson lakes Branch in south Australia, we are currently seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic, committed, and hardworking person to join our team. Reporting directly to the Branch Parts Manager you would be required to interpret all parts requirements for retail and internal customers. This would include ordering and maintaining customer contact until the order is complete.
What would make you successful in this role?
- The ability to efficiently prioritise multiple tasks
- Computer based skills
- Handling incoming customer queries by phone, email or in person
- Provide quotations to customers in an efficient and timely manner
- Keep Spare Parts Manager appraised of day-to-day parts requirements
- Order parts for emergency situations if required.
- Generate spare parts business by associated selling, and advising customers of special sales promotions
- Understand and adhere to the requirements of the company quality systems, policies, and procedures.
- A background or previous experience in a similar role will be a distinct advantage
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- A team player who understands the needs and time constraints of our customers can change
If you believe that you possess the necessary attributes to fulfil the above-mentioned role, please apply online now by submitting your resume along with a cover letter stating why you would be the right person for the job