Fleet & Equipment Specialists
As a group of dynamic, customer-focused individuals from diverse backgrounds, Tutt Bryant’s Fleet and Equipment Specialists are the team behind the reliability, performance and longevity of the equipment Tutt Bryant sells and also operates.
Whether it’s coordinating the daily logistics of on-hire and off-hire at our branches, procurement planning for new additions to Australia’s largest crawler crane fleet, the delivery and commissioning of new crushing and screening equipment on client’s sites, or operations management of specialised transport projects, Tutt Bryant’s Fleet and Equipment Specialists are always on the forefront of providing exceptional service, ensuring the job at hand is carried out in a professional and economic manner.
Tutt Bryant Heavy Lift & Shift is a multi-disciplined cranes, heavy lifting and specialised transport and lifting company that operates nationally in Australia.
The Specialised Transport and Lifting team, based in Perth, Western Australia is offering Full-Time positions, working locally and away, with full penalty rates and allowances, suitable to the working roles to be engaged in.
We are an industry-leading unit that services major customers requiring ultra-heavy and over dimensional load movements. Our team is expanding as a result of increased work activity, we require the services of:
Working within a specialist team, the SPMT operator will be responsible for:
- To assemble, disassemble, set and configure (mechanically and electronically) & operate the Self-Propelled Modular Trailers (Scheuerle, Nicolas and Cometto) in any configuration with any cargo type / weight.
- Must have mechanical, hydraulic and electronic basic knowledge and
- Must be able to properly understand all the technical and engineering documents relevant to SPMT’s and transport operations.
- To perform prestart checks and perform routine maintenance on SPMT and must be able to execute trouble shooting.
This role will require diligent, reliable and self-motivated individuals who are able to work within a team environment.
Successful candidates must possess a strong work ethic and commitment to workplace health and safety.
Whilst based in Perth, the successful candidates, will have the opportunity to work on project sites, occasionally and must be able to work within a team environment in some remote locations.
- Safe working track record
- Good work attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Current Australian Drivers licence
- White / Blue card
- Able to pass a Pre – employment Medical and Drug & Alcohol Screen
- Ability to provide a clear police check if required
- Previous experience in the Specialised transport industry
- Previous SPMT exposure, operation preferred.
- Previous Rigging experience and skills
- Forklift and EWP Tickets
- WA pilot escort accreditation
- Previous exposure to alternative lifting
- Load restraint training