Tutt Bryant Equipment is a competitive multi franchised national distributor of construction equipment and cranes in Australia. As a result of recent changes and growth, we are currently seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic, committed and hardworking candidate to join our team with an immediate start. This role would suit a candidate who is positive, organised & focused on accuracy along with possessing a high level of attention to detail.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Storeperson will play a role within the business and Warehouse. They will be responsible for arranging international & local shipments, customer service and assisting in all other facets in the running of a busy Warehouse department.
Previous experience in a warehouse environment is essential, at least 2 years’ experience.
- Inspect product upon receipt to ensure any non-conformities are recognised and dealt with.
- Unpack and identify products in accordance with procedures.
- Pick, Pack and Dispatch product in accordance with procedures.
- Forklift – load and unload trucks
- General Warehouse duties
- Ensure warehouse is kept in a constant state of cleanliness.
- Onsite training will be provided.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Fast, accurate data entry skills.
- Exceptional level of attention to detail.
- Liaising with staff in other operational areas of the business.
- Assist in all other facets in the running of a busy warehouse environment.
- Hold a current LF Forklift licence.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years’ experience in warehousing
- Hold a current LF Forklift licence
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to build good working relationships with internal customers.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Ability to work independently and be part of a team in a fast moving environment.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- License preferred, not essential.